Reaction score
Firstly My aim is to start unemployed and then accept the first job offered and see how many trophies i can win around the world so lets get started ENJOY!!

'In Luck, I think NOT'

20 Days have passed and Rookie Manager Ryan Duckett still hasn't got a job.​

More to be continued shortly in my aim to concor the world as a manager​

Last edited:
View attachment 86201

After Months of uncertainty Rookie manager Ryan Duckett has been appointed as the new Lemano manager in the Spanish Second Division B1. He is appointed to take Lemona up the league table as they currently sit near in relegation zone after a poor start to the season.

View attachment 86202

Duckett is appointed Hours before Lemona crucial league tie against Alaves which he will take charge for and he quoted ' I am a very serious man and dont like to lose so we must win this match. He also said that he is delighted to be appointed as the man to take Lemona forward and hopes he can repay the boardin terms of success

Next update of Matches shortly

'Duckett Admires Young STAR'​

After recently being appointed Lemona manager Ryan Duckett has looked to youngsters to bring glory to the club and has come out in admiration of youngster Daniel Arriola. ' Daniel is a good player and one day will be a world Beater. He has all the attributes and high confidence in his abillity and i believe that he could be the neext Iniesta'​

Last edited:
Good luck, aways great stories come from the uncertanity of starting unemployed rather than a huge already giant of a team!

'Lemona Record Suprised win'

Today New Lemona manager Ryan Duckett seemed to be in a great mood as he recorded his first victory in his first match as manager. The game started off with very little chances but the game bust into life in the 32nd minute when Gallo played the ball inside to Solaun who fed the ball through the Alaves defence where Amezaga smashed it past the Alaves goalkeeper. There was a few chances for both teams but Lemona held on for a great victory and one that wont be forgotten. Manager Duckett had this to say after the game ' This was a very tough game that noone expected us to get anything from but i knew my team had the ability to cause an upset and they did and i hope we can push on now and push higher up the table.

'Youngsters sign Professional contracts'

Manager Ryan Duckett has handed Xabier Badiola and Aitor Zubillaga there first professional contracts as they pledge their future two the clubs. Duckett had this to say ' This is great oppotunity for these players to show me what they can do and progress as a player. Also i feel the club can benefit from this as two highly rated players have pledged their future to the club and hopefully turn into the Stars of tommorow'​

Lemona Draw Racing B in Federations Cup'

The draw for the Spanish Federations cup took place to day and Spanish second division B1 outfit Lemona is drawn against B2 outfit Racing B. Ryan Duckett looks to be happy with the draw and hopes to progress further in the cup.​

'Lemona Win AGAIN !!'

On a fine saturday afternoon Lemona recorded another fine victory against Cultural Leonasa. Lemona took the lead from a great individual goal from striker Robello. The lead was increased minutes later when Solaun scored for consecutive matches as he combined with Robello. The 3 points was secured when Solaun scored his second off the match and secured another vital 3 points for Lemona which boosts them up the table. Manager Duckett had this to say after the match ' Another great team performance from a great squad. I was impressed by the whole team but particulaly by Solaun and Robello a they combined on numerous occassions so now we have to push on and hopefully get back up top where we belong'​

View attachment 86331

'Lemona Finally Lose'

In a very tricky away enounter to a very tough Ponferridina Lemone lost 4-2 which proved to be a hurdle to far. Lemona took the lead through their in form striker Solaun and doubled their lead when Gallo scored. However the game turned in the opposing teams favour as they scored 3 goals in 18 minutes and sealed the game when they scored in the 74th minute. Manager Duckett had this to say 'We knew it was going to be a tough game and fought hard but it proved to be too diffcult but we will bounce back'

View attachment 86333

'Lemona Bounce back in fine Fashion'

A home tie for Lemona proved to be a fairly easy match as Lemona took the 3 points from Barakaldo as they won 3-1. Lemona took he lead in the 22nd minute when solaun scored a beatiful free kick from the edge of the box. Barakaldo then equalised when they scored in the 32nd minute .However this didnt last long when robello scored from a one on one in the 36th minute. In the 57th minute Solaun was through on goal when Garces took him down to earn himself a straight red and more bad news followed as Calvo scored from the spot to seal Barakaldo's fait. Duckett was delighted with this result and is taking Lemano to new heights as they push higher up the table.​

Last edited:

'Lemona Hit Racing B for 5'

In the Federation cup 1st round 2nd leg Lemona come out on top after a thrilling second half after a very boring 0-0 first leg. Racing took the lead when Sebas scored in the 6th minute. They held for a 1-0 lead in the first half but Lemona come out from half time all guns blazing. Amezega levelled for Lemona in the 52nd minute and they pushed on as in the 75th minute Robello put Lemona 2-1 which proved a vital away goal. In the 78th minute Calvo scored to put Lemona 3-1 up. 2 minutes later Robello scored his second of the game and completed his quickfire hattrick minutes later after a fine 13 minutes where Lemona scored 4. Ryan Duckett was ecstatic after the match and said he was proud of the way the team handled himself and was disciplined.​

View attachment 86412

'Lemona's Fine Form CONTINUES'

Today say the 2-1 away win for Lemona as they push up the table. Lemona took the lead when in form Amezega put the ball in the bottom corner early on. They then doubled their lead when Huegen scored a half volley 14 minutes later but Irazza pulled one goal back late on but proved only as a consilation. Manager Duckett was said to be delighted with the great run of form his team have had and hope it continues.

View attachment 86413

Nice story will be following.

Like the fact you started unemployed and got a team with good potential but no real superstar names, good luck.

January 2010

Lemona 1-0 Bilbao Ath (Rebollo 67)

After a month in December it was vital we built on the form which we did with a trademark finish from Rebollo on the 67th minute which proved the only goal of the game and pushed us higher up the table.

Lemona 3-0 Cerro Reyes (Rebollo x2, Gallo)

After a comfatable 5-1 vicotry in the first leg of this tie it was just a run out for the boys and we ad wrapped the game up at HT with a Robello brace and a Gallo tap in.

Pontevedra 3-1 Lemona (Rebollo)

A match that just looked beyond our reached after we saw ourselfes 2 down inside the first 10 minutes and 3 down on the brink of half time but in form Rebollo salvaged some pride late on,

Lemona 1-0 Palencia (Gallo)

An early goal proved vital as we ran away with the 3 points as Gallo scored from 6 yards and it proved to be the only goal of the game.

Player of the Month

After 4 goals in 4 games REBOLLO picks up player of the month and proves to be a great hit with the fans.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

February

Federation cup 3 round 1st Leg

Santa Eulalia 2-3 Lemona (Amezaga,Imaz,Rebollo)

We went 1 down early when Salas gave Santa the lead but Amezaga drew the game level only 2 minutes later in the 5th min. We then went behind again on the brink of half time when Jara scored. But a sublime comeback was to occur when Imaz and Rebollo scored to give me 3 vital away goals.

League

Lemona 1-0 Guijueol (Rebollo)

In form Rebollo carried the team again when he earnt the team 3 points with his goal which proved to be vital in winning a very important game.

Federation cup 3 round 1st Leg

Lemona 0-1 Santa Eulalia

A game which in the end the result didnt matter as the vital 3 away goals in the first leg proved vital as i progress to the quatre final.

Lugo 1-0 Lemona

After losing to Santa confidence was low and it proved to be a bad point as we lost again as Lugo scored late on which dents confidence even more.

Ferrol 1-2 Lemona (Imaz,Izeta)

When we scored early on i thought it was going to be a stroll in the park but when Ferrol scored 4 mins later it turned out not to be but we got away with it when Izeta scored to give us the 3 points.