could you please change or add a new link to download from mediafire or any popular site ..
because the link is blocked in my country ..

please i'm dying to play your challenge

But i cannot proceed in the game as it is struck just before the start of a friendly match. I have not signed any player yet and the game doesn't progress until i place 11 players on field

But i cannot proceed in the game as it is struck just before the start of a friendly match. I have not signed any player yet and the game doesn't progress until i place 11 players on field

can you not go on holiday for 1 day?

The big one:
As well as the above leagues it will include the Brazilian league, Russian League, Scottish League and the Championship.

Hey mate.
Are you still planing on finishing the "big one"?

It would be really sad, if it didn't came out this year
sad.gif

Hey mate.
Are you still planing on finishing the "big one"?

It would be really sad, if it didn't came out this year
sad.gif

Soz completely forgot about it and been busy! Uploaded now, don't forget to use default database.

Soz completely forgot about it and been busy! Uploaded now, don't forget to use default database.

Great work! Thanks a lot mate!!

You don't have plans of making the big one without managers also? (A)

is there a database that every players in the game is a free agent? if not...how do i do this...i recall a few FMs ago that there was an option on the editor

Me and a mate are quite interested in doing this as a network game. However, we were wondering exactly how the champions league works in this. More specifically, which teams start in the champions league at the beginning of the game? Will cpu teams sign players according to registration rules too? (what if cpu teams aren't buying enough English players)

Me and a mate are quite interested in doing this as a network game. However, we were wondering exactly how the champions league works in this. More specifically, which teams start in the champions league at the beginning of the game? Will cpu teams sign players according to registration rules too? (what if cpu teams aren't buying enough English players)

The same clubs starts in the CHL (because only change is that all players are free-agents).
I have only played the challenge in FM13, but on that version there were no trouble with Champions League, as clubs signed accordingly to the registration rules.

The same clubs starts in the CHL (because only change is that all players are free-agents).
I have only played the challenge in FM13, but on that version there were no trouble with Champions League, as clubs signed accordingly to the registration rules.

Thanks for the reply dude!

So as far as me and my mate are concerned we just need to sign enough players that are trained in England/the club we pick to meet the registration requirements.

Does anyone want to start an online save doing this? If so, contact me on twitter at Mitchell_TBG or Skype at topboy_gooner

I want to make a save with this but I cant find some young portuguese players like Gonçalo Paciência, André Silva or Ruben Neves etc..
Is there any way that I can put them in my squad?

I want to make a save with this but I cant find some young portuguese players like Gonçalo Paciência, André Silva or Ruben Neves etc..
Is there any way that I can put them in my squad?

You could either add them to your team in editor mode or change the database size and have more leagues loaded in Portugal.