Globetrotter

daviddunn

Reaction score
I don' t know if this is the right part of the forum to use, so pardon me if it is. A challenge for all! It's not my orginal idea, but taken from an old forum i have previously used. Here's how it goes.

Are you the best in the world?

The aim of this challenge is to simply win as many trophies as possible. However there's a twist - you must manage teams from each corner of the globe (Europe, South America, North America, Asia, and Africa).

Points for winning trophies will be awarded as follows:

150pts - FIFA Club World Championship
125pts - UEFA Super Cup (Europe)
125pts - CONMEBOL Recopa Sudamericana (South/North America)
100pts - UEFA Champions League (Europe)
100pts - CONMEBOL Copa Libertadores (South America)
100pts - CONCACAF Champions Cup (North America)
100pts - AFC Champions League (Asia)
100pts - CAF Champions League (Africa)
75pts - UEFA Cup (Europe)
75pts - CONMEBOL Copa Sudamericana (South/North America)
50pts - League titles
25pts - Domestic cups
10pts - Season opener trophy (e.g. Charity Shield)

An additional 200pts will be awarded if you win a league title in every continent, and an additional 100pts will be awarded if you win a domestic cup in every continent.
It will be considered any other cups that you may win, as I am aware that they do things differently in other continents. Just mention in here what it is and I'll have a look at it.

You must:

- Load at least one league from each continent (obviously).
- Use of the 10.2 patch/data update. If you want to do it with 10.1, you can, but please mention it first.
- Start your managerial career in 2009
- Play no more than 10 seasons.
- Manage in a country from each continent for at least one season.
- You cannot start with a team that you can potentially win a cup in the 1st season only, for example, Barcelona with the CWC or European Super Cup. However, Charity Sheilds and such other cups fine.

You may:

- Start at any club in any continent but you may only change continents by applying for vacant managerial positions.
- Use whatever database size and start with Automatic reputation.

When you have finished the challenge you must supply screenshots of your manager history to prove what trophies you've won and that you haven't used the "Add Manager" option.

As usual the use of tools such as FM Genie Scout is strictly prohibited.

This is a true world football challenge that will test the most talented of managers. Good luck!!

Have you literally copy and pasted this from another forum? The 10.2 Patch was so three months ago ;)

It's a good challenge, something I may take up if I ever get enough time to even get on FM but are you expecting to people to post their successes on here or something?

yeah not going to lie, i have copied it. The forum has gone downhill so i thought id introduce it here. Whereelse would you post your success?

Yeah ill start later on

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

so is anyone else up for playing this?