Introduction.

View attachment 320989

The aim of this story is to return the once mighty Leeds United to their former glories under the years of Don Revie, Ive always had a soft spot for Leeds United being from Yorkshire and all so it made sense for me to take on this challenge now as we all know Leeds have just recovered from financial meltdown so there will probably not be many big money signings as i will look to take advantage of the world famous Leeds youth academy.

The Trophies Don Revie Won

First Division x 2

Second Division

FA Cup

Football League Cup

FA Charity Sheild

Inter- Cities Fairs Cup x2

European Cup Winners Cup

So a tough task ahead to match the achievements of this great man. The first aim is to achieve promotion to the Premier League.

Feedback is very much appreciated, thank you for reading

Pre Season Fixtures.

View attachment 320995

So a very good pre season overall, the win against Fiorentina was a particular highlight. From pre season i have noticed we are scoring a good amount of goals and not conceding many which definately gives us a good chance for the season ahead.

Feedback is appreciated and thanks for reading

Pre Season Fixtures.

View attachment 320995

So a very good pre season overall, the win against Fiorentina was a particular highlight. From pre season i have noticed we are scoring a good amount of goals and not conceding many which definately gives us a good chance for the season ahead.

Feedback is appreciated and thanks for reading

Good results, I only managed draws against Espanyol and Fiorentina

With the transfer window now shut i can now show you the transfers i was able to make during the summer.

View attachment 321296

A few decent signings especially Jay Bothroyd on loan and the youngster Luke Garbutt who is a hot prospcect. Jerome Thomas was bought to add some premier league experience into the squad along with Bothroyd i think this experience will be vital if we are to get promotion.