Josh999

Reaction score
Leeds Utd

View attachment 19469

I have started a campaign as Leeds United and i hope to gain 2 promotions in 2 seasons and then see how I fair in the Premier League with the so called "Big Four".

I will update monthly and i will show my results and transfers ( If any have been made )

Good Luck Brother From Another Mother

August

View attachment 19487

Leeds United 1 - 0 Exeter City

First game of the Season got off to a good start with an okay win over Exeter. I finished the match with 60% possession but my strikers did not show up.

View attachment 19489

Morecambe 1 - 1 Leeds United ( 4-5 Pens)

League Cup first round produced a tie against Morecambe. I finished the match with 55% possession away from home but again i had 22 shots at goal and only scored 1 of them ( Henri Camara ). After normal time it went to extra time and that could not produca a winner so it went to penalties. and leeds united came out on top as 4 - 5 winners !

View attachment 19492
Wyccombe 2 - 0 Leeds United
2nd game of season produced a disappointing 2-0 away defeat to Wycombe :mad:

View attachment 19490

Wallsall 1 - 1 Leeds United

3rd game was also disappointing !

View attachment 19488

Tranmere 0 - 0 Leeds United

4th game produced yet another boring draw !

View attachment 19491

Wigan 3 - 0 Leeds United

I didn't think that i was going to get anything out of this and i didn't

View attachment 19486

Colchester 2 - 2 Leeds United

Another draw but at least with some entertainment but another away game !!

Next month i think will be better hopefully !

Last edited:
as a leeds fan myself i will follow this story...... u have bee very unluckey by the looks of it i am sure u will turn it around and start winning

results arent too good there mate i wish u good luck

September

View attachment 19526

Leeds United 3 - 1 Stockport

Finally a good win !

View attachment 19528

Southend 0 - 1 Leeds United

2nd game won in a row ! Getting a streak going ! (H)

View attachment 19525

Leeds United 1 - 1 Gillingham

A not so good result but Sibierski got a goal on his debut so not all that bad :)

View attachment 19529

Walsall 1 - 2 Leeds United

a good victory away from home and Jermaine Beckford got a goal finally !

View attachment 19527

Mk Dons 2 - 2 Leeds United

I was playing 1st place in the league away so it was going to be hard but Edgar Davids shines and scores a screamer of a volley from 50 yards out !!! but mk dons made a come back from 2 - 0 down and earned themsleves a point.

All My transfers so far .......

View attachment 19530

Rough first month but picked up in the second :D

Good luck man, i'll be following :)

October

View attachment 19562

Leeds United 5 - 1 Charlton

A very convincing win, and the start of a lot goals to come. (H)

View attachment 19561

Morecambe 0 - 6 Leeds United

A very good win in the paint trophy and Ebi Smolarek scored a hat rick in 7 minutes and then grabbed himself a 4th in the later stages of the game.

View attachment 19557

Bristol Rovers 2 - 4 Leeds United

Another good win with a lot of goals again. Ebi Smolarek got himself another 2 goals and Jermaine Beckford got himslef two goals as well .

View attachment 19558

Leeds United 3 - 5 Norwich

A not so good game considering my recent form. Every time I scored they managed to score. ( lets forget about that ) ;)

View attachment 19560

Millwall 2 - 3 Leeds United

A good win against the new top of the league Millwall. Henri Camara scored in the 73rd minute to win the game for Leeds

View attachment 19559

A good win to end the month against yeovil. Jermaine beckford grabbed himself 2 goals and Henri Camara rounded off the scoring with a goal.

View attachment 19564

This is the Coca Cola League 1 Table at the end of October. Still got a game in hand though !! ;)

did you change tactic in the 3rd month or something because you scored tons of goals

I dont think so, i think it might of been a lucky month ! (H)

One thing i would say is watch your wages, free transfers with older players such as yours notoriously have high wages, i'd suggest you offload players like Andy Robinson and possibly Becchio, have you tried Grella
hes one of the best strikers in the league. I would advise you to get some young players in in january because they will be the ones you rely on when ur back where we belong in the prem

Man United Fan being Leeds, how is nobody else not seeing this :O

However, good luck, you gotta try and outshine the other Leeds stories as there is quite a few going ;)