LIKELY CONTENDERS ARE
J.MOURINHO 1/2
P.GUARDIOLA 2/5
D.MOYES 5/11
DI CANIO 1/100

WHO WILL BE THE NEW MANAGER?
WHO CAN SUCEED SAF?

View attachment 332869

BILLY GANTER IS THE NEW MANAGER HE HAS AN UNPROVEN MANAGER HISTORY WILL THIS BE A MISTAKE??

Billy ganter says: i am very happy to become the manager of such a big club and the likes of sir alex here befoe and the players of Rooney, Vanpersie. Promsing Youngsters. "This really is a dream come true"

Billy says he will target to win everything hes in but more than all win the league back off main rivals city.

Also Give city a taste of how it was for us last season, with new signings Van persie, Kagawa coming in to bring the quality up of the team from last season.

Ganter said there is more signings to be made yet.

And Anderson and Ashley young will be Leaving the club.

Ganters First signings,

First on the radar was Germany talent Andre Schurrle to replace Young who i thought didnt play aswell as he could of in his first season and gettting £22Million for his was a offer i couldnt refuse.

With me swapping anderson for Schurrle Feeling also like a very good deal with £20 Million im sure he will do very for me.

Youngster Will Hughes coming in Then going back out to newcastle on loan
Also nick powell on loan to Villa.

View attachment 332872View attachment 332878

Last edited:
Not going to both with pre season as nothing intrestering happend.

August Update

Manchester united kick off there season at Fulham.

Manchester United 3-0 Fulham
Van Persie (45, 52)
Schurrle (29)
MOTM: Robin Van Persie 8.8 Rating

This was an easy win for us Fulham didnt really get going and it turned out to be an easy win for us both two players scoring on there debuts, Van persie scoring a lovely 30 yarder also.

View attachment 334207
View attachment 334197

Our next game saw manchester united shocked Old Trafford as they our held to a point to the mighty newly promoted southampton a goals galore, Southampton who scored a 90+1 goal as we felt robbed of 3 points.

Manchester United 3-3 Southampton
Wayne Rooney (51, 65)
Andre schurrle (63)
Motm: Rickie Lambert

View attachment 334222
View attachment 334228