Glory Supporters

I've got a few mates who "support" Barca, but they can't even answer simple questions like who was manager before Guardiola. And their Facebook statuses are like, "MESSI MESSI MESSI BARCA ROX BARCA ROX"

This just sums up how plastic some people are

I support FC Porto, my gf supports Benfica and in my car i actually have a FC Porto and a Benfica scarf... and they are DEADLY RIVALS... So this is not a proof of anything.

United jersey and City scarf.

Manchester-derby-split-scarves-cropped.png

It's a split scarf, it's not like it's just a City scarf. I can see why wearing a split scarf with City & Utd on it can be a big no no but seriously, think before you post. (It's even in the filename).

I'm sure it's a **** take or something, maybe his wife is an Liverpool fan or vice versa.

It's a split scarf, it's not like it's just a City scarf. I can see why wearing a split scarf with City & Utd on it can be a big no no but seriously, think before you post. (It's even in the filename).

Yeah forgot to mention Split scarf. My bad.

I've got a few mates who "support" Barca, but they can't even answer simple questions like who was manager before Guardiola. And their Facebook statuses are like, "MESSI MESSI MESSI BARCA ROX BARCA ROX"

Thats the Barca fans nowdays. Barca is the most supported team nowdays and many of the fans are just like your friends.

You get half and half to signify you were at the game....not to say you support both sides.

I know.

But why get one to say you were at the game?

I wouldn't wear anything that had Manchester City on it and yes I am being serious. Shocking.

I wouldn't go near anything with Celtic on it. Badge, colours, players names. Not ever.

Or maybe it was just an unholy alliance/marriage of a Man Utd fan and a Liverpool fan...

My first though exactly.. Stupid thread tbh oO)

I know.

But why get one to say you were at the game?

I wouldn't wear anything that had Manchester City on it and yes I am being serious. Shocking.

Maybe a memory, Just say you bought that scarf - in 20 years time if its up on your wall or in your cupboard and you come across it and your son says "When did you get that" You instantly think oh I bought that scarf when Wayne Rooney scored one of the best goals scored at OT against Man City as we beat them 2-1.

Plus someone buying that scarf it could maybe be a first time to OT for them.. Could be anything really.

My first though exactly.. Stupid thread tbh oO)

Maybe a memory, Just say you bought that scarf - in 20 years time if its up on your wall or in your cupboard and you come across it and your son says "When did you get that" You instantly think oh I bought that scarf when Wayne Rooney scored one of the best goals scored at OT against Man City as we beat them 2-1.

Plus someone buying that scarf it could maybe be a first time to OT for them.. Could be anything really.

As I said, I would never buy anything with a City badge on it. Would you buy a split Celtic Rangers scarf?
If you want a souvenir then buy something else. There are other scarves available.

That is just me though.

As I said, I would never buy anything with a City badge on it. Would you buy a split Celtic Rangers scarf?
If you want a souvenir then buy something else. There are other scarves available.

That is just me though.

I'm not saying your opinions wrong mate, I definately wouldn't buy a rangers-celtic scarf, Utd-City hatred isn't anywere near the level but anyway that isn't the point. I agree there are plenty of people who wouldn't buy half nd half scarfs of rivals and I am one of them.

I have Rangers-Boro, Rangers-Northern Ireland & Rangers-Utd half n half. But really my point was that it could be someones first time at OT maybe not as big a fan so don't really care and its a good reminder of the game in many ways.

R.E. the split scarf thing.

bluesvillascarf.jpg

BURN IT KILL IT WITH FIRE

How can they be glory supporters? They have a Liverpool shirt in their car :p

Remind us when Arsenal last won a trophy again :p

Touche! In 2 weeks time hopefully! :)

EDIT: Hang on, the fact I still support Arsenal without trophies means Im far from a glory fan?

Last edited:
pablo_14_380x223_1254739a.jpg

Pablo Mills centre a Man Utd fan and Crawley's captain. On a tour round Old Trafford, with his Liverpool supporting brother....