kazuyalee

Reaction score
Hello,

I always start from the lowest english league possible and with lowest manager reputation aka sunday league footballer. I enjoy the journey to the big games and it feels like Ive really deserved it when I possibly some day win EPL or CL.

Anyway I must admit that Im not team loyal to these low league teams and I eventually always try to get better jobs as my reputation gets bigger. This time I started with Gloucester, blue square bet north team. At the start I had my difficulties but eventually I was able to get very good players in and I gained back to back promotions and made a league points record in blue square bet premier on same season that I was promoted there! Media predicted my team to finish last!

For the last 4 season Ive played hugely above all expectations with very limited wage budget and even from that Ive used ~2/3 all the time. Now as Ive gained many promotions and Im at npower league 2 I face real problems, my players want bigger contracts than my little team can afford, therefore I cant keep them but for the same reason I cant get new players that could perform at this level, well sure this is all old story and its the same so often with low rep teams.

Real problem here is that even though Ive performed extremely well as a manager, my reputation doesnt really reflect this. I cant get any jobs and I even searched all forums if its a known bug, but I didnt find anything and yes I have 11.1 patch. I have even applied for a lower division teams than my current but its always the same story "job application unsuccessful". On previous versions Ive never had this problem, now I just feel desperate, I cant do anything better, I should earn a statue with these merits already!

So with Gloucester forever or what, anyone had similar experiences?

Im currently managing them also, I wanted to ask to they ever leave Cheltenham, Cause if they don't I'm abandoning this save now.

I wanted to play with a team in Gloucester if it was in Cheltenham i would've Picked them