Gloucester-The rise to succsess

Louis H

Banned
Reaction score
Gloucester City Football Club
Gloucester City FC were founded in 1883 when they where only known as Gloucester. After Gloucester United was formed they are known as Gloucester City. After the succsess of the play-offs in the 2008-2009 season their promotion was sealed into the Blue Sqaure North. The former manager David Mehew has stepped down and Gloucester City are looking for a nw boss.

This is where Louis Hatton comes in. After a short playing career at Bristol Manor Farm he is expierienced at the lower level of english football. He retired at the age of 28 after a series of Hamstring injuries.

On the 8th July Louis Hatton was unveiled as the new manager of Gloucester City Football Club by chairman Dave Phillips. In an interview Dave Phillips came out and said that he was pleased after signing Louis Hatton on for the new manager. Hatton has been tied down to a 1 year contract with pay of £250 pw.

I will hope people follow even though this is on FM09.

Good luck with this. Maybe change the text colour.

Much better. I'll be following. :D

thanks

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

PRE-SEASON
Osset Town 2-2 Gloucester City
Mark Bennett (44) James Palmer (35)
Justi Stow (60 pen) Neil Mustoe (67)

Gloucester 3-1 Ashford (middx)
Tom Webb (32) O.G (54)
2 OG (3,49)

Workshop 2-2 Gloucester
Steve Egan (68) Andy Keveran (25)
Nick Johnson (79) Tom Webb (54)

Gloucester 0-0 Cheltnham (scum)

Frickley Town 0-2 Gloucester
Matt Rose (11)
Michael Symons (25)

All in all a relatively good pre-season going unbeaten and a good result against Cheltnham

Good luck mate, when you getting FM10?

Before I start I am 12yrs old...still on pocket money....Which means statistically i need to score 5 more goals to have enough mone(by goals i mean for my football team)

I know what u mean. I get £5 pocket money a week. Maybe i will buy 2010 at Christmas. Good luck by the way coz i live in Gloucester. p.s. Are u using a patch coz u can't be Gloucester unless u get summer update.