gm-433-tso-19.3.4 / Pep, Klopp, Jose inspired

Hi mate. There should be a "positions" tabs on the OI screen. That's where you'd select the feet...and that stays by default once changed for every match. Then just let the assistant handle the rest.

I'd like to score more with the system as well. But the ME will not allow so many goals with a slower tempo and shorter game and it is more favourable for teams that park the bus and hit on the counter. It's also very geared towards a 442 this year. Goalscoring is easier to come by with a higher tempo too.

I'll always create something based on what I want to see on the pitch...but if you want to be a little more potent going forward you could try moving the passing up one notch along with the tempo to just be shorter and lower. Let me know how that goes if you try it :)

you win but in Terms of shooting you are dominated ... statistics are not in your favor it's a pity

you win but in Terms of shooting you are dominated ... statistics are not in your favor it's a pity

Be great to see a sceenie or two there. I remember most games we would dominate, but some teams that play a more intense game of possession football would control the match.

The reason for this is probably my attempt to bring the Mourinho pragmatism and counter-attacking element by choice of roles and option once we have won possession.

By being more willing to use the counter-attack and picking roles that suit this, we would not be so geared to just control the match, but rather setup with the ability to grind out a result for those teams that are more possession based. It leaves us more flexible in terms of different opposition we face.

Glad to know that it is getting positive results though.

Hey mate. I really like the idea of tactic. But could you tweak it to be more attacking and also I get caught on counter attacks. Really love the tactic but struggle to score especially at away games, concede silly goals. Any suggestions ?

Hey mate. I really like the idea of tactic. But could you tweak it to be more attacking and also I get caught on counter attacks. Really love the tactic but struggle to score especially at away games, concede silly goals. Any suggestions ?

Hi mate. What team are you? Using the opposition instructions? You'll always need quick defenders with good anticipation to try and minimise being countered. It will always be a danger when looking to play a high line with high pressing.

I've always found the 433 not to be the best formation when going on the offensive. The immediate option would be to play at a quicker tempo that will naturally make the team attack with a more direct purpose.

Alternatively I have made a more naturally offensive 4231 tactic based on Mourinho's record breaking Madrid side. But this plays football easy on the eye and still uses inside forwards but with a poacher so you'll always have a goal threat in the box. It's all about control and intelligent counter-attacking through roles and PIs. (gm.4231-classic).

Hey mate, I started season with FCB using your tactic and same player roles and instructions. It doesnt seem to work for me, I score 1,2 goals per march, concede alot (Lost 1-4 to Atletico, 0-2 Real, lots of draws with small teams. Im also on ipad. Are you sure you tested it on latest patch?

Updated - 19.3.5

I've updated the tactic now tested on 19.3.5. As per the request above, I've made it slightly more attacking / aggressive where the defensive combination is a stopper / cover combination. The DLF is also more inclined to take a pop at goal where an opportunity arises.

Set pieces are now set to deliver into the 6 yard box.

The link is updated on the OP.

How does the tactic perform after recent update ? Any screen shots?

How does the tactic perform after recent update ? Any screen shots?
View attachment 4792

Screenies from a Liverpool season 19.3.5. Scored more goals than previously in comparison and still defensively good so the changes look positive.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Could you please also post picture of OIs and all responsibilities that your assistant manager does

Could you please also post picture of OIs and all responsibilities that your assistant manager does

The OIs that I use are shown in the OP:

[FONT=&quot]DR/WBR – Show onto left foot
DL/WBL – Show onto right foot
ML/AML - Show onto weaker foot
MR/AMR - Show onto weaker foot[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

The assistant handles the other instructions, so make sure he's good tactically. I use only FM Touch btw.