Training and team talks are handled by my assistan manager - I don't care much about these parts of the game. What to look for in the players can actually be found in the first post.

@Arvind K thanks for that detailed feedback. Seems to be working nicely :) I'm especially pleased that you find it to be a "joy to watch", as this is always one of my main goals when creating a tactic.

Usually yes. Against stronger opponents it might be wise to start on balance, but mostly I use control to start with.

First of all, great tactic. I used it for 2 seasons with Dortmund. First season I came 3rd, won the german cup and got to semis of champions league. Second season won the league by miles, and also won the champs league.

However I'm now using it on a Liverpool save with the 14.1.4 patch, and I seem to be struggling to score. It's a bit inconsistent. I was wondering if you've had a chance to play on the new patch and had any tweaks in mind?

I thought about changing the formation for my second season, but I love the overlapping wingbacks and inside forwards, plus it fits my liverpool side well. I've experimented with DLF/advanced forward, coutinho as adv. playmaker/inside forward. But a front 3 of suarez/coutinho/sturridge (who is made for the inside forward role) just can't score consistently. They're arguably better than my front 3 at dortmund, who scored for fun. But with the defensive changes in the new patch, I'm wondering if it's hampered this tactic slightly.

Last edited: