Go on holiday option..

rosshitman

Reaction score
When I click on my 'Go on Holiday' option it just takes me to the status screen. Could someone please tell me how I go on holiday in game please? Cheers.

it did that in the demo but in the full version its fine, are you sure your not on the demo?

When I click on my 'Go on Holiday' option it just takes me to the status screen. Could someone please tell me how I go on holiday in game please? Cheers.

It's a common error with a pirated version. Have you bought the game legally?

Lets you continue if you're not in the mood for playing some of the matches and just want to hurry along.

Also very useful in network games as obviously you wont always want to be playing when everyone else is.

i use it over long internation breaks if i dont have a match for a week or two and the transfer windows closed and theres literally nothing going on i just nip on holiday till next match

it does seem to make the "hands on appraoch" stat go down a bit but im still world class :)

i still dont see the point from it apart from what sean said about a network game or not wanting to see matches, but still then whats the point?