Go on holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawada

Reaction score
Hey everyone! There is something wrong with my game, the go on holiday doesnt work, anyone knows wat is wrong?

This is usually the case when you have a NIGEL!!! (Knock Off) copy.

i do love how everyone jumps on the Nigels lol, yeah if its not a real copy then buy the game, if it is real then download the patch, i really dont see why people use the go on holiday option i dont think ive ever used it, ever since 05 :S

i do love how everyone jumps on the Nigels lol, yeah if its not a real copy then buy the game, if it is real then download the patch, i really dont see why people use the go on holiday option i dont think ive ever used it, ever since 05 :S

Well I know someone who has a cracked version of FM and in he said he can't go on holiday either.

no your right mate, the cracked versions have a recurring problem of not being able to go on holiday :) just thought it was amusing thats all

i Said id never buy a Renault but you know as the advert says things change :p lol

i wouldnt bother really the games cheap as chips anyway and the case is pretty snazzy

Lol.

Off-topic: Why aint I showing up on the XBL Leaderboard?

i think Sean made it you had to have 50 posts on the forum in order to appear on the leaderboard. otherwise we would have everyone on there and it would be kinda silly

Yeah, it'll be a cracked version. It's because 90% of the cracks available put the game into 'demo mode' almost, which doesn't include the holiday function.

i think Sean made it you had to have 50 posts on the forum in order to appear on the leaderboard. otherwise we would have everyone on there and it would be kinda silly

R right mate, cheers.

I'm using the Cracked (Knock-Off Nigel) Version but i fixed the Holiday Bug..

Status
Not open for further replies.