dobba1988

Reaction score
I was just wondering if there is a go to corner routine that everyone uses? or one that you really enjoy using? Ive got a a tactic im currently testing which seems to throwing up some good results and just want to see if a corner routine could possibly take it to the next level.

I generally dislike custom corner routines because they often lead to exploits. I like to leave taker on default and just adjust which player attacks what area.

Any corner routing will only work for a short while. the AI learns what you do, and therefore attempts to counter it.
Try Near post routine for a month, then a far post routine for a month, then a short routine for a month and then recycle.

Or, if you play 2 CDs, have one attacking each post, have a player lurking on each post, have somebody attacking from the edge, another standing short, your best long shooter lurking outside the box and then mix it up.

If you have 3 CDs, one attacking each post and another marking the Keeper and the rest as above.

If you like to Mix your corners, just make sure to have players in the right positions to take advantage.