Reaction score
I've thought of making a database for FM based on the movie series of GOAL. Before I make it I was just wondering, would anyone else be intrested in downloading.

Tbh I didn't check if there was already a database like this.

Players that will be made;
Santiago Munez - Spurs
Gavin Harris - Free agent
TJ Harper - Arsenal
Charlie Braithwaite - Real Madrid (He died in the movies but want him in it)
Liam Adam - Newcastle

I'd download as long as Munez was still in Real, and the 2 from 3 weren't in it (As I hated Goal 3)

What about Glen Foy? :p

Please don't do the participants of GOAL 3, as this movie just shamed the whole series.

I personally thought GOAl3 was horrible but wasn't sure of anyone else's opinion.
Will add Mr Foy as a scout ofcourse.
Rose as a Physio?
And maybe even Enrique (sp) as an up and coming talent.

I personally thought GOAl3 was horrible but wasn't sure of anyone else's opinion.
Will add Mr Foy as a scout ofcourse.
Rose as a Physio?
And maybe even Enrique (sp) as an up and coming talent.
If you did that I would defo download

Any suggestions as to other players/staff members?
Oh and that reporter Santiago had an affair with as a fan spokesperson possibly?
Just wondering, is there any other good football films out? I would add fictional players from them, if there is any of course.
Gavin's agent will be added too.

Munez to Spurs? Munez was with Spurs in G3 and if you neglect to use that moive then ?

Munez to Spurs? Munez was with Spurs in G3 and if you neglect to use that moive then ?

It says in the OP that he is with Spurs.
If I don't add the Goal 3 players then I'll keep him at Madrid.

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:49 PM ----------

Bump.

there's more than 2 movies of GOAL? i saw the first two, how many others movies are?

Shoud I make Santi an AMR? Or is he more of an AMC?
Gavin Harris? An ST or AMC?
TJ Harper - AMC Definatey.
Glen Foy - Scout - 20 Judging Potential
Rose- Physio.

Any more players to add?

I would download, what about Santiago's manager at Newcaste at R.Madrid, forgot their names and yeah adding Enrique will be great too

Pity Goal 3 just ruined the whole series, it was horrible especially when you consider that Santiago did not even play football in the game

Make Santi an AMC Natural with AMR/ST Accomplished and AML Competent I reckon.

@ sidgurung97 - DO NOT WATCH GOAL 3! Terrible movie :'(

Goal 3 trashed the whole series of films , the original goal was the best by a mile and 2 was good also :) shame 3 was so poor

i agree with AussieOchoa on the positioning :) what about adding the old centre back from Newcastle in goal?

Goal 3 trashed the whole series of films , the original goal was the best by a mile and 2 was good also :) shame 3 was so poor

i agree with AussieOchoa on the positioning :) what about adding the old centre back from Newcastle in goal?

His name was... Hughie McGowan right? I think so anyway.

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Oh yeah, what about his friend Jamie?

No idea mate but whoever makes this will have to make him slow as but aggressive !