Resource icon

Goal Hoarder Attacking m.e.v21.2.0.0

What did you do for the W positions? It looks like you trained your full backs to play there? Have you played with more 'forward' players in the W positions?

I have, with great results. As long as they've got speed, stamina and can pass the ball in front of the goal they've been successfull.

I just tweaked the tactic to get more from the DM and goals from corners. Had 18 goals for m corner last season on my current save with this tatic.

For what it's worth I just tried this tactic on the new ME update, on my Benfica save. I won 7-2 away from home at Gladbach, and Everton scored all 7 starting up front.

It still works extremely well. On my current save I have only lost 16 of 213 games, most of the defeats coming in the cups (started at level 10 in England). Both my strikers gets 30+ goals, and one usually passes 50 goals a season. And the corner routine from 2.0, https://fm-base.co.uk/threads/goal-hoarder-2-0.166764/, works wonders if you have a tall player in the middle of defence. My centre back has scored 20+ goals in all competitions 4 seasons in a row by only scoring from corners

Oui, mais vous pensez quelle est votre meilleure tactique. L'attaquant ou v 2?

I prefer v 2, although it's hard to get good players for my DM roles in the lower leagues. The DM doesn't get good ratings, but the team performs very well.
1610649581393.png