Viola? Pretty old, will only do you for one season, but will do you well for that season, ha.

Christian Vieri free nice cheap wages too see why he was once the worlds most expensive player.

For my Charlton team these strikers all do the business. You will be able to get all of them on loan, frees or for a small amount:
-Deon Burton
-Leon McKenzie
-Daniel Sturridge
-Christian Vieri
-Leon Clarke
-Micheal Mifsud
-Izale McLeod etc.

Try and get Chelsea as your parent club. If you succeed you cannot fail. I have had about 8 premiership quality players playing in League 1 for me with Charlton. Quality. I LOVE LOANS.

oi get marek saganowski for like 140k from southhampton, him and jermaine beckford scored 100 goals between them in one season alone. A must buy

get cristaldo on loan for the season he bangs them in!!!!

Simeon Jackson just finished the season with me for Blackpool in the Championship with 21 goals in 38 games. No doubt he'll get atleast 30 in League 1 if you set him as a 'poacher'.

Try and sign a youngster striker named John Guidetti, hes only 19 but has had:
3(2) Apps 8 Gls £400k Value

For me so far this season in League 1, play him as a poacher attack and with the right training I reckon he will become a decent Championship class striker.

try ashley barnes....
young and kinda good...
buy him in my sheff utd and hatrick in his debut..... ^^)
he will join league one coz he is young n not a first team....

I think maybe u can get Rhys Murphy or Tomas Pekhart at the end of first season..coz both Arsenal and Tottenham didnt want to extend their contract.

This based in my game experience

rhys murphy is an absolute beast. got a soft spot for him due to my brentford save

Ibrahima Thiam signed him on a free at the start of the 1st season and half way thru has scored 17 goals from 13 games slow starter but soon starts. Also have signed ***** Topp in a Bournemouth game also awesome at League 2 and do great in League 1

prob 2 late but nathen tyson for scored 35 goals as saints and is available for around 100k. That season we scored 153 league goals and finished up with a 101 plus GD. Beat leeds to title by goal difference. Other players would have to emad motead 250k or marek saganowski

Henri Camara-Free
Mark Viduka-Free
Vieri-Free
Vincent Acapandie(19 yrs)-Try to loan him, turns out class.
Alipio-Loan

Rhys Murphy on loan from Arsenal good goalscorer had him at Hartlepool :)