Sorry but why do you need to ask?

you have 100million and could probably buy near enough everyone on the game

Well you don't want to spend it on **** do you? Better to know who the best players to buy are.

Heskey is definitely ur man!! :D
He gets like 30 goals in his lifetime.

ameobi, heskey, yakubu, aliadiere...............nah jokes, on a serious note yannis tafer, lisandro lopez, aguero etc etc

It was funny the 1st time somebody put Heskey, but no need for like 4 others to put him!

All the 1's already said really Aguero, Cavani, Neymar etc.

Alexandre Pato, Kevin Gameiro, Lisandro Lopez, Patrick Helmes, Hulk, Falcao.

Stop making ****** unfunny posts about players like heskey etc. If you have nothing useful to say keep quiet, otherwise you will be getting infracted

carroll is your man XD
Long live Kenny Dalglish XD
for real, aguero is godlike, higuain is even better, villa is monster ( too bad he wont come)

Leigh Griffiths is the player I always buy no matter who i am. He is young, 19 I think, and he costs ya 500k. The kid can bang goals in for fun. Trust me on this.

Eto'o and Milito are great together; Older yeah, but still knock 'em in. Eto'o got 47 in 50 games for me in my first season.

Whoever said Leigh Griffiths i persume your being sarcastic?

Arits Aduriz
Arshavin
Gaston Fernandez
Franco Jara
Julio Baptista
Daniel Osvaldo
Christian Benitez
Papiss Cisse
Dario cvitanich
Enio (jeonbuk)
Alex Geijo
Alberto Gilardino
Lisandro Lopez
Giampoalo Pazzini
Mirko Vucinic

All of them can score goals ,are within your budget ,have good hidden atributes and aren't injury prone.

Maximum 29 years old aswell.

You are being sarcastic, right? Why would he spend 100M on players who are rubbish? None of those you listed are "a complete goal machine" (apart from Lopez and Pazzini maybe), which he asked for.

Get Dzeko, absolutely dominated the EPL in my last save.

Leigh griffiths is a beast. I wasnt being sarcastic at all. 1st season with leeds and he scored 38 goals in 43 games. bought him as a young replacement for beckford.
Season 2, premiership, 27 goals in 36 games. If thats not good return for price per goals I dont know what is. Yeah you can go buy aguero or torres, maybe cost ya 50-60 million and you will probably pay 100k per goal.
Leigh griffiths will cost you £1 per goal. Also he is 19 so when aguero and torres are moving into retirement homes, this kid is probably in the world cup final for scotland winning the golden boot. ok that bit was sarcasm.

Well you don't want to spend it on **** do you? Better to know who the best players to buy are.

well if you cannot pick a quality player with 100million then you are retarded.. you could even get messi for around the price! not hard really is it

torres
drogba
rooney
higuain
villa
ibrahimovic
milito
aguero
forlan
the list goes on and on.. just search striker and you could buy any of the top 30!

Last edited: