Dolfin152

Banned
Reaction score
I have downloaded different coloured goal nets. In the instructions it does say I can only use one set per game, (unless I change them after each match, which would mean saving and restarting the game every ten minutes).
There must be a way of assigning different coloured nets to different teams/grounds so that the nets colour is correct(ish) wherever you play.
I know some of you experts will know how to achieve this so my thanks in advance for the help.

Last edited:
im pretty advanced wouldnt say an expert and i think theres no chance of that being able to be done,though it would be nice,you would have to wait for si too advance more on the graphical side of the game and that doesent happen to quick as they concentrate on actual game play than fancy bits,id be grateful for what you have now dw420 done a good job on those nets (H)

The game isnt set to 'rotate' graphics so no, it wouldn't be simply done, if possible at all.

I'm sure you'll live without however

Thanks for the replies, I'll just have to do without for now. One question though, if none of the graphics are set to rotate, how do we get a game at home, then a game away? Also, how come the colour of ball changes when the weather changes? Surely this is a form of graphic rotation, which would mean it should be possible to rotate the nets.
Not to worry and thanks anyway.

Well yes of course there is rotation, but not for custom graphics. Those are hard-coded into the game, that if you're playing at Wigan's DW, then the stadium should reflect it in size and stuff, it's hard coded in because it's something that has to rotate.

Stuff you can download isn't hard coded to rotate, and there wouldn't be a way of doing it without some crazy program I've never heard of that lets you mod/ edit FM's direct source (which would be so fun, imagine the mods..), but alas as I said I don't think such a thing exists.

Well yes of course there is rotation, but not for custom graphics. Those are hard-coded into the game, that if you're playing at Wigan's DW, then the stadium should reflect it in size and stuff, it's hard coded in because it's something that has to rotate.

Stuff you can download isn't hard coded to rotate, and there wouldn't be a way of doing it without some crazy program I've never heard of that lets you mod/ edit FM's direct source (which would be so fun, imagine the mods..), but alas as I said I don't think such a thing exists.
I think You can either with advanced editor or extracting the .fmf file ive done it so ive deleted all the Lisenced teams kits are gone and all the kits are fb ive also tryed adding questions to Press conferences but couldnt think of any

I think You can either with advanced editor or extracting the .fmf file ive done it so ive deleted all the Lisenced teams kits are gone and all the kits are fb ive also tryed adding questions to Press conferences but couldnt think of any

I found the bit about the press conference questions in fm10 actually, but I also couldn't think of any extra questions :p

I can't remember if I opened an fmf with notepad or what but now you mention it I do remember doing it last year