Goal Of The Month Competition

Kris

Reaction score
Well with the 3-D pitch it makes this idea so easy, Just zip and attach your teams best goal and The Admins/Mods can judge on who wins every Month

Just an idea?

Yeh why not. If you want to upload a goal I will capture it and make it into a video file and then everyone can vote on the winner.

You'd have to upload the entire match file though right? Still it's only small. Guess you'd just have to specify the time the goal starts and ends.

How do you convert into an .avi? Fraps the footage of the goal then simply convert it I'm guessing?

And yes, sounds like a good idea. :)

well Sean can convert them and you can save goals after the games are finished

You'd have to upload the entire match file though right? Still it's only small. Guess you'd just have to specify the time the goal starts and ends.

How do you convert into an .avi? Fraps the footage of the goal then simply convert it I'm guessing?

And yes, sounds like a good idea. :)

Yeh just upload the match file in a zip/rar (should only be small) telling us the goal time etc.. and then I will convert it into a video file using fraps.

You can clikc on the goal itself by clicking the minute it was scored after the match and it will show you that highlight only. You just save it from there :)

Think we should have a competition called 'Worst goal conceded of the month'. I've already got a few belters from my QPR team this season....:(

I've got that forward tightly marked, with hard tackling and being pushed on to his left foot, yet he still strolled 35 yds up the pitch and hit a curling right footed shot round my keeper :(