Malarkey

Reaction score
Why do none of my players ever get in the top 3 of goal of the month in the Championship? I have scored loads of great goals including a 35 yard freekick from Griffiths and that didnt get in the top 3. Also, when I look at the top 3, the goals arent even that great anyway. WTF?

Yeah it is weird, but I'm not arsed about it to be honest

Sometimes.
One of my players scored from inside their own-half before , it won goal of the season but not goal of the month? oO)

Maybe because the goals aren't considered to be good enough, my team usually gets about 1 every month

If your players white that helps.

Maybe because the goals aren't considered to be good enough, my team usually gets about 1 every month
lol but they are :p

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Sometimes.
One of my players scored from inside their own-half before , it won goal of the season but not goal of the month? oO)
same happened to me on FM10, Eden Hazard scored a volley from the corner flag and it won goal of the season but didnt win goal of the month...oh wait it did lol:p best goal i have ever seen on football manager and the only one to ever get in goal of the month for me