Gosvig100

Reaction score
Hello guys!

First of all, i would like to say sorry for my bad english. I'm from Denmark and my english isn't that well, but i hope you guys can understand it. PLease feel free to ask, if you have any questions :)

This is my first uploaded tactic, and I hope you guys will downloaded and give me some good or bad feedback. This introduction will not be that long, but the most important details about this tactic will be posted :)

This is an 4-5-1 tactic which have it's focus on the 3 offensive position. The 2 wingers and the striker are really important for this tactic. It's those three guys who will score most of your goals :)

THE TACTIC:
ve9mvd.png

2f0ez3n.png

As you can see, i use Messi as my striker, and he scored about 40 goals in first season, only in La Liga, and he scored 47 goals in second season also only in La Liga!

SOME RESULTS:
33omn8l.png
2s9cgpe.png
m9c8jd.png
2wok2s4.png
a2cgi1.png
11k9zde.png
2iaqy2r.png
254zw2h.png
5p3ed0.png

As you can see I had some pretty nice results with this tacitc, and i won La Liga 2 times, Copa Del Ray 2 times and Champions League one time (second season)

IMPORTANT THINGS:
When you use this tactic, you have to set your match preperations to High Attacking movement.
Pitch size: Minimum
OI: Don't use it
Team Talk: Use your assistent for that
It's also important to play your friendly matches. It will improve your results in the season :)

Download link:
Gamefront
4-5-1 barca goals!.tac | Game Front

Mediafire
http://www.mediafire.com/?tdbmdnb75780dwz

I hope you guys will download it, and give some feedback, good as bad
:)
ENJOY!

Last edited:
I haven't try it with other teams then Barcelona. It could be cool if you could try it out with some lower teams and give me some feed back :)

I hope you who download the tactic can give some feedback :)! It could be nice!

im going to try it with luton town just got them back in the league

just tested this tactic twice ( same match ) with sporting against porto ( away ) . beat them twice. looks gd tbh

An amazing tactic with Barca? So this is why the meme thread was created..

I tryed this tactic with my spurs game at the start of the 4th season, I did very well for the pre season friendly scoring 9 goals in one against a lower team and beating villareal.3 - 0, I've started the premiership season 4 and things are going well winning my 1st 4 games including a 2-1 win against man utd, BUT, I just got hammered by.barca. 4-0 at the nou camp, but they did have a full squad and I had a lot of injures and low conditions. I'm gonna stick with it I'll keep u posted

who did you lose too?

I see from the league table ss loaded that in season 1 you lost 4 and season 2 3 games, who were these against is this formation a little inconsistent?

I have found with barca it is very easy to pick any old tactic and go the whole season unbeaten or at most only losing to real madrid away.

This tactic neds to be tested on a lower team, I will try it on my Macclesfield save...

In 1. season i lost to Malaga, Levante, Mallorca and Betis. But the last three games was with young players and reserves. I was far away from Real Madrid at that moment. They could not reach me
In 2. season i lost to Atletico, Real Madrid and Villarreal

Last edited:
In 3rd season i won the league again, but lost a couple of matches. I had a lot of injuries in that season.
But i've just done 4th season and i only lost 1 match against Atletico. There were only 12 goals against us in this season and we scored 102 goals. I won the league with 12 point down to Real Madrid

I ended up winning the pl and fa cup with thus tactic on my spurs 4th season