ConnorWS

Reaction score
I've started a save with Liverpool and I'm looking forward to strengthen my defence. Can you recommend some goal scoring CBs? I couldn't find anything on forum.

Prob more to so with your corner setup than the player. just look for good strong cb stats.

I've started a save with Liverpool and I'm looking forward to strengthen my defence. Can you recommend some goal scoring CBs? I couldn't find anything on forum.

If you mean scoring from set pieces, you'd want a decent setup and a player with good Technique (the types of headers he can pull off); Heading (how accurate he is at headers); Jumping Reach (competing in the air); Strength and Balance (being able to jostle to get in position for the header); Determination, Aggression, Work Rate, Bravery (how willing is he to attack a ball coming in). You want to aim for 13+/14+ in these attributes. Players who start off like that and won't cost a fortune are Dragovic (Dynamo Kyiv, 24 at start), Daniel Carrico (Sevilla, 26 at start), and you already have Skrtel.

If you can ****** Ramos, Kompany, or Vermaelen are all 14+ in those stats as well. Vermaelen may be the easier to snag as he normally doesn't get much game time at Barcelona.

If you mean goal scoring from open play like a libero, you may get more from retraining a Regista or Roaming Playmaker to the Libero role. There aren't many good central defenders with a good Finishing and Long Shots to score from open play. Maybe Bonucci (Juve, 29) and Glik (Torino, 27).

Like it says above, it is all about your set plays.

I found that these CBs score 5/6 goals a season with a good set play.

Kurt Zouma
Chris Smalling
Jose Giminez
Niklas Sule
Tim Jedved

The Italian Rugani has scored 6 the last 2 seasons for me with 30 appearance.
Tfmensa can score too if you get him trained up

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk