kai18

Reaction score
In my first season with Saints,although Boruc has been solid so far,i need a keeper to take the number 1 spot.Was thinking Kasper Schmeicel but he's only 2 and a half star.Have around 15mil and also im on the lfc marshall update.Cheers

When you get to January, you could try and get David Ospina on a free or if you want to spend big Marc-Andre Ter Stegen or Bernd Leno if they are interested.

Other players that become available on a free in January are usually Bruno Martins Indi (Feyenoord) and Douglas (Twente), if you want to strengthen CB's.

Last edited:
Ospina is quality and free in 2nd season, if not go for Craig Gordon. (Both cheap options until you can afford/attract someone amazing!)

Also, wait and see who gets relegated, because normally at least one club who have a really good squad do, and then just poach all their stars (Including their goalkeeper if they have a good one!)

Ron-Robert Zieler from Hannover or Marc Ter-Stegen from Gladbach.

I really don't think he can afford Ter-Stegen in his first season with Southampton...
Ter-Stegen usually wants a move to a bigger club and for that reason he becomes relatively cheap, so I think it's possible.

Look at:

Ospina (free)
Enyama (tranny listed second season)
Pierrick Cros
Benoit Costil (awesome)
Marchetti (Lazio) - an absolute total god who keeps saving pens among other things
Ali Ahamada (similar to costil)

Wow,thanks for the reply lads,Ter Stegen and Leno unfortuanetly weren't interested,but I will try to pick up Ospina,Boruc can do til January or the end of the season.Thanks

Yep, Forster definitely. I signed him for £5mill second season for Saints. Now in 4th season, im keeping loads of clean sheets, and hes England no1 over Hart.

Christian Alvarez, he's a free transfer and a beast :)