fm1063

Reaction score
Hello, i am in need of a goalkeeper and i have narrowed it down to 4. i need help choosing :D

When I done an online game with Blackburn with a friend I bought Smithies at the start of the game and he ended up replacing Robinson midway through the season, not 'cos he's statistically better but 'cos Robbo was making stupid decisions and Smithies seemed to be standing up to the most fearsome attack

I'd go with Barry Boubacar Copa.

By the way, try looking into Ivan Kelava & Filip Loncaric

ah, you are looking for sweeper keeper i see :)
Logan Bailly is the best.

I would personally go for Romero as he has Positioning bravery determination and then the attributes a goal keeper should have ;)

Bailly or Romero i'd suggest for 1st choice keeper or if you're just looking for back up either of the other two

thanks for the help guys i am also looking for a not world class but very good defensive midfielder about 15 mill max as i have qualified for europa league via fa cup

i am think mate simao as he is cheap???

any other options

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

i offered for seydou keita but his wages are too high

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

bump

Personally, id go for Sergio Romero. Has top attributes in everything a keeper needs.