Status
Not open for further replies.

baxter51

Reaction score
Does anyone else have a problem with there goalkeepers doing the opposite to what you ask them to do from goal kicks? i set my goalkeepers distribution to 'defender collect' and for it to go to one of my centre backs, and every time he blasts it out and i dont win the header -.- does anybody else have this problemm?

i play controlled football and want to build up play from the back, the keeper kicks it out, i lose the header and the opposition get through and score, so annoying!

The same style I'm playing so it's also very annoying for me. Since crossing isn't the biggest issue now and this is the problem should be dealt with in the next update.

i hope so, going to have to change everything with my team otherwise

Yep, I'm getting the same problem. I wonder if setting his distribution to 'long kick' will make him roll it out to a defender...

It's actually impossible. I've asked around on a number of forums about it and it's all the same, I've tried it with 4 teams now with every single possible philosophy/tactic. It's ridiculous. If it's not fixed by release I won't buy it, really damaging my enjoyment of the game seeing every goal kick needlessly wasting possession back to the opposition.

The match engine is pretty atrocious, isn't it? Massively inferior to last year's.

i even tried putting the goalkeepers passing all the way down to short and he still blasts it, conceded a goal in last game from it, really annoys me, not point in the option of distribution if its not going to take affect

LIke stated above, it is a flaw in the ME that SI is looking into.

yeah i know that, but it happened on fm12 aswell, just not as much, another thing ive noticed, when the ball is played into the area, your players can be stood right next to it and they wont clear it or anything and they will leave it and someone will just get it and score -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.