NyanOverlord

Reaction score
So, I'm not happy with Wojciech Szczesny and I'd like to replace him. But with whom? I have around 100mil dollars to spend, and all of goalkeepers from my shorlist can't be bought. De Gea just signed new contract, offered up to 100 for ter Stegen and Courtois, rejected. Are there anyone young and close to these two? At least, potentially. Gerónimo Rulli seems like a good player, but price for him is too high, 62mil.

Fraser Forster, reliable and homegrown, but bad stats for sweeper GK

Last edited:
Sam Johnstone from Man Utd
Nicola Leali
Jasper Cillessen
Timo Horn

Sam Johnstone
Nicola Leali
A.Begovic
Jack Butland
I.Khune
Mattia Perin

62m for Rulli? Is that a typo because I bought him for 26m in season 3.
I would say buy an experienced keeper like Lloris from Spurs so you can win now. Should cost about 30m.
Then keep an eye out on the top keepers like Ter Stegen, De Gea, Courtois, and Rulli. The price will go down on them and you should be able to get for 30-40m a couple of seasons from now.

So, I'm not happy with Wojciech Szczesny and I'd like to replace him. But with whom? I have around 100mil dollars to spend, and all of goalkeepers from my shorlist can't be bought. De Gea just signed new contract, offered up to 100 for ter Stegen and Courtois, rejected. Are there anyone young and close to these two? At least, potentially. Gerónimo Rulli seems like a good player, but price for him is too high, 62mil.

Marcelo Grohe is a cheap steal, bought him in my first season with arsenal, was pretty good

keeper

as others have said sign nicola Leali great keeper, signed him for rangers on a free contract in 2nd season then got fired from rangers in 3rd season for critisising the board and got job at crystal palace and signed him there and got promoted to EPL having conceded only 20 goals over whole season and first season in EPL finished 6th conceding only 35 goals