Sebastien Frey or Diego Alves from Almeira, two cheap options who are both solid all round keepers and not too expensive..

Seb Frey a cheap option ?????? got quoted 29.5 m

my friend is playing arsenal in fm11 and it took him 57EUR to buy lloris i kid you not. he bought him in the winter transfer window of 2010/2011 so he was cuptied. and he requested extra funds from the board to specifically purchase lloris

he was looking into stekelenburg as a cheaper option but he demanded too high of a sign on fee and the agent demanded too high of an agent fee as well

personally (i manage roma), i had the choice of kameni, victor, benaglio, and akinfeev, and i went for kameni. he hasn't produced the goods for me yet... so i wouldn't recommend him even though his stats look amazing and he's a bargain

cheaper options maybe look at Ochoa, still a great keeper errrr Hart might be alright price maybe look to hollands keeper in the world cup, sorry cant remember his name but yeah good luck man :D

Frey's a good option you can get him for 8-11 mil which is a good deal but he's a lot older than all the other options. You have a good budget so I would suggest Lloris he's still young and can be a top keeper with the right coaching

Try getting Shay Given on loan or Jerzy Dudek when his contract is out

Szcesny might not turn out great, he's underrated in the game compared to real life. However at your question, I would suggest G.Ochoa or Adler. but your Szscesny might have potential so go for aging GK such as Shay Given on loan or something like that to tutor Szscesny.

When I played Arsenal I buyed Sergio Asenjo and he was by far the best deal I did on that save. Go for it. He is also cheap.

Enyeama for me. Reflexes are great and will pull off some important saves. Also, his distribution is top class as well.

bye de gea great GK last season played very very well for
Played 50 conceded 40 clean sheets 29 rating 7.0 20m

adler. i never tried him for arsenal though

my buddy bought lloris for arsenal, but it cost him 40mil, which is just outrageous IMO

in my save the AI bought akinfeev, but they already had him transfer listed 6 months after they bought him, with a average rating of 6.4 ish

so my advice is rene adler. compromise elsewhere

Joe Hart if he's not playing first team at city then you can unsettle him.

NEUER !!!! He has the best stats.

then either the aforementioned Adler, Akinfeev, De Gea or Asenjo.