Reaction score
Hey, Ive started a save as Kidderminster Harriers, having been inspired by a story on this forum.

I managed to sign 35year old goalkeeper Alessio Bandieri on a free transfer, and he is playing pretty well for me at the moment, but due to him being 35 I dont know how much longer he will continue to play.

Just wondered if you guys could help me out by suggesting some potential replacements, free transfers preffered, but I will be selling some players at the end of the season depending on where I finish in the league.

The only thing I am taking comfort from is that Alessio has shown no signs at the mo of retiring....thankfully

cheers in advance guys, sorry if this is in the wrong place by the way haha

Declan Rudd, i signed him with Kidderminster, very good keeper

Thanks Joe, it was your story that inspired me to start as Kidderminster, just got promoted to League 2...took me 2 seasons, lost in playoff final in first season v Stevenage...

Would Decan Rudd still work at League 2 level??

Im glad i inspired you to do that mate, thought so because i saw James Collins in your sig, and rudd is good for league 2, hes alright in league 1 but hes only rated 2 stars, so im looking for a replacement

Yeah to be honest I had loaned James Collins before in another save, but seeing that you got him I figured that he must be good at Kidderminster level, and so it proved to be....

I think I will try to convince Bandieri to stay on a bit longer, starting to see a few errors creeping into his game tho so could very well be time to start looking around for future options...

on patch 1.2 i signed mark ridgers for wrexham he was a good buy