jonte_theking

Reaction score
Need a quality goalkeeper for my Newcastle, year is 2012 in august. Not many good goalkeepers wants to come (as Adler, Akinfeev, De gea, ecc.) cause of the reputation. Came at 6:th place last season. Pls help!

Get a scout report for Adan if hes not good enough Robinson or Foster

got a budget of 20m...

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

adan not good enough, robinson to old and foster...ahh dont know really... Does he become any good?

He doesnt wanna come, at least thats what my scouts sais...

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Stuttgart just bought Ciprian...

Foster really good man!

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Ruffier or what ever his name is he plays for Monaco

Cant find any1 with the name Ruffier, thinking about Diego Alves, he have great stats, any1 who has any experience of him? Anyway have an option to buy him for 16m, should i do it?

At the start of the game you can get Carlos Kameni relatively cheaply and he was a superb goalkeeper on my Newcastle save. I don't know if his stats may have waned by 2012.

If you want a younger choice, see if Alex Smithies or Jack Butland have developed well in your game.

Alphonse Areola. And he's young to,

Arsenal have bought Kameni, noticed he got 20 in reflexes! smithies and but butland not yet good enough. Should i buy Diego Alves do you think?

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

ochoa has been bought twice, first valencia and then Sevilla bought him...

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

areola not good enough yet.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Thanks guys for all advice, bought diego alves for 16m:D

vincent enyeama is cheap
then spend more on different positions

Ruben Mino from Barcelona. Only cost me £625,000
He's quite good on my Ponferradina save [second season, La Liga].