woody3011

Reaction score
Im playing as newcastle
In january first season

Man City have just offered 15 mill for Krul (1st choice keeper)

Ill prob get a fair chunk of that 15 mill so can anyone suggest a good keeper that can slot straight into the 1st team please
spose if can afford it I may get a wonderkid too

enyeama if he is still at his original club, smithies or westwood maybe

Ochoa you'll get for whatever you get for the 15m but it depends if he'd be interested. Normally 8/9m tops though he doesnt seem to be as good as he was in fm10

Vincent Enyeama is a good pick, you can also go for Federico Villar or Maarten Stekelenburg if you're lucky enough to snap him off Ajax.

don't sell now sell in the summer gives you more time to get a keeper

i am also newcastle and enyeama is great and i'm in 2017

a good cheap otion is westwood from coventry a class keeper average 7 rating and cheap

Romero and Kameni are awesome, and Kameni at least should be relatively cheap (considering the 15mil sale). Does come with the occasional CAN baggage though...

Smithies or Lewis in my opinion, develop quite quicky aswell

Sell Krul for £15m buy Kameni for min fee release of £5.25m & also buy Alex Smithies.....problem solved;)

^Not in the first season -,-

What do you know about Fm?

Firstly what is it to you, its my opinion not yours, so please shut the f*** up and commenting about me, any beleive me bro, i know 10x more than you when it comes to FM...so in future don't comment about what i say
Also pretty much everyone else is saying Alex Smithies, so im guessing they dont know much either??

Firstly what is it to you, its my opinion not yours, so please shut the f*** up and commenting about me, any beleive me bro, i know 10x more than you when it comes to FM...so in future don't comment about what i say
Also pretty much everyone else is saying Alex Smithies, so im guessing they dont know much either??

Only 1 person said Alex smithies apart from you.

Smithies isn't Newcastle standard YET, he might be in 3-4 seasons...hes a 'hot prospect'.
How can a goalkeeper with
handling 12
1on1 10
reflexes 14
become a newcastle n1 goalkeeper,?

In the first season newcastle can win premier league, and believe me , they won't win it with him between the sticks :)

I do agree with Journeyman14, Smithies is not a first choice keeper yet, but if you have a spare £750k he is a must buy because of his potential

Only 1 person said Alex smithies apart from you.

Smithies isn't Newcastle standard YET, he might be in 3-4 seasons...hes a 'hot prospect'.
How can a goalkeeper with
handling 12
1on1 10
reflexes 14
become a newcastle n1 goalkeeper,?

In the first season newcastle can win premier league, and believe me , they won't win it with him between the sticks :)

2 people besides me if you read carefully, well with my bolton save i had him from the start and he only conceeded 38 goals in the premier league which is not bad for a 19/20 year old, also the earlier you play him, the quicker he develops, we each have our opinions, up to him what he decides

Good work in getting 15 million for Krul.

David Ospina - OGC Nice
Sergio Romero - AZ Alkmaar
Maarten Stekelenburg - Ajax
Wayne Henessey - Wolves
Vincent Enyeama - H. Tel Aviv
Jhonny Da Silva - Tacuarembo
Onur Kivrak - Trabzonspor
Sinan Bolat - Standard
Carlos Kameni - Espanyol
Guillermo Ochoa - America (MEX)
Oscar Ustari - Getafe
Alex Smithies - Huddersfield​