Goalkeeper needed for Arsenal

• We've had a few issues with Google Adsense and so we're shopping around new networks so you may see more or less adverts than usual. We apologise for that. We dislike having ads on our site but without them Base would not be able to exist. If you'd like to support Base and go ad-free at the same time, we do have premium memberships available.

EstoOsman

Nov 11, 2010
serge romero got my fairly average leicester team to europa league, also Costel Pantilimon and emiliano Viviano looks the business. All three would be cheap options. Thibaut Courtois is one for the future as well as he is amazing on my genk save.

spears99

Jun 15, 2011
www.technojobs.co.uk
ochoa is probably the best option in terms of value for money. he was 3 and a half stars on my arsenal team report but was solid averaging slightly over 7.10 in his first season. I expect at least a 7 from my keepers

feelgod

Sep 1, 2010
i am really shocked that nobody say, samir handanovic from udinese! in my second season with tottenham i signed him 3 mil + 12 mil dollar/48 months, he won the european goalkeeper of the year. plus, his wage demand is low.
and viviano is again cheap and quality option.

i am really bored of signing de gea, dont you?

Jan 22, 2011
i am really shocked that nobody say, samir handanovic from udinese! in my second season with tottenham i signed him 3 mil + 12 mil dollar/48 months, he won the european goalkeeper of the year. plus, his wage demand is low.
and viviano is again cheap and quality option.

i am really bored of signing de gea, dont you?
I'll second this, both are very good keepers. But I personally think Arsenal can sign the next level.

fcsimo

Mar 26, 2011
Without any doubt :

- David De Gea but he is a bit expensive :) ( 30M)

or second choice :

- Akinfeev (16,5 M)

Lol_101

Aug 17, 2010
like teh duo german gk, but stelenburg is good.

facny on joe hart, got hg status (so no regestration problem), and is good

lltomll

Nov 7, 2009
Theres a lot o Renan´s in Brazil that can do a good job!
People already made better suggestions, but is worth checking out.
There´s one in Avai, another in Botafogo and another one in Atletico Mineiro

mikey4

Jun 25, 2011
got lukaku,neymar and babacar up front all very young, 4th season in but have hulk and walcott who can do a job. fabregas very poor on my save,wilshere scores goals for fun!!