Goalkeeper needed, some help plz

dalao

Reaction score
I'm managing Tottenham, and Hugo Lloris is just letting me down. I don't know if you guys feel the same, or just me. Goals against me always give me the feeling that our keeper could have done more.

Lloris has decent stats, except for work rate, in which a lot of keepers aren't so high. In real life, Tottenham also have defensive problems, so maybe I'm over reacting. But last game I watched him not parrying away a pretty easy long shot that ended in the net, it's his last straw, I'm not starting him until winter transfer window opens, and I'm getting a new keeper. So some recommendations would be appreciated.

And anybody has experience with Spur is welcome to share.

Thanks a lot.

He is pretty good and you cant quite find anyone much better you could get Rajkovic and develop him in 3 years he is will be better than lloris with his price 20 mil at least
Oblak,McCartney, are decent but i think Rajkovic is cheaper and better option WP may be the issue

I'm managing Tottenham, and Hugo Lloris is just letting me down. I don't know if you guys feel the same, or just me. Goals against me always give me the feeling that our keeper could have done more.

Lloris has decent stats, except for work rate, in which a lot of keepers aren't so high. In real life, Tottenham also have defensive problems, so maybe I'm over reacting. But last game I watched him not parrying away a pretty easy long shot that ended in the net, it's his last straw, I'm not starting him until winter transfer window opens, and I'm getting a new keeper. So some recommendations would be appreciated.

And anybody has experience with Spur is welcome to share.

Thanks a lot.

Why not try playing vorm for a while then eventually put lloris back in to see if dropping him makes a difference, if not then sell him?

Vorm looks to be Prem quality.

Don't know if you could land him for a decent amount in the January window, but Ruilli from Sociedad is out of contract in 2016 and a top level keeper.

Fernando Muslera always does wonders for me.

Rajkovic has been great for me at Wolves I had no WP problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) There is no better keeper on the game than Lloris that will consider joining you. (Rajkovic as already recommended is your best bet as a future alternative)
2) No - any time you are conceding a lot of goals, it is not just a problem with the keeper. Your problem is almost definitely tactic/moral/cohesiveness related
3) Spurs do not have defensive problems IRL, in fact they have conceded the least amount of goals in the Premier League.

Timo Horn, Rajkovic, Dragowski. 3 cheap options there :)