Goalkeeper profile 'fix'.

Cosi

Reaction score
Firstly, i hope this is the correct place to post...

I'm was wondering if there was a 'fix' out there that hides the following attributes for goalkeepers; first touch, free kick taking and penalty taking.

Annoyed to see these introduced on Football Manager 2009, and with my rather challanged eyesight, it makes it alot harder to quickly browse through keepers while differentiating these almost irrelevent attributes with ones i need.

Thanks in advance.

Yeh it ****** me off as well, I cant now just glance at a GK and see if hes good and the atrributes are in different places.

A fix would be great....anyone??

maybe it was introduced (although belatedly) in response to the 'flair' goalies from south america. like the one who took all his national teams free kicks etc (columbia i think) also i have seen with my own eyes oscar ustari score 2 penalties. this is perhaps why his penalty taking is 15...

Why have it tho because it doesnt show goalkeepers goals on ther career

used to in the old versions

maybe it was introduced (although belatedly) in response to the 'flair' goalies from south america. like the one who took all his national teams free kicks etc (columbia i think) also i have seen with my own eyes oscar ustari score 2 penalties. this is perhaps why his penalty taking is 15...

it was Jose Luis Chilavet who played for Paraguay. Also Jorge Campos of Mexico sometimes played upfront.

hahaha just looked Chilavert up on wiki...

Chilavert announced his retirement from all football in December 2003, but decided to come out of retirement to return to Vélez. He finally retired permanently in 2004, playing his last match, a farewell testimonial, on November 11 of that year (fittingly, he scored a goal).[2]

In 2005, Chilavert was sentenced to six months in prison in France for the use of false documents about the compensation for the end of his contract with Racing Club de Strasbourg.

Last edited:
The attributes have always been on the game iirc just they were hidden (well if you went to training you could see them on that view)

o yeah chilavert, thats it!!! what a hero. i remeber seeing him score when i was a boy and as a keeper myself i wanted to be him for a while..

got to re-enact my fantasy last summer in a sunday league play-off game. scored a 30 yard free kick with minutes to spare to take us to promotion. safe to say i got mobbed by everyone associated with the club when it went in. the most satisfying bit was seeing their golaie pick it out of the net having laughed his **** off as i trotted up to take it.