Goalkeepers best of fm10

• Thread starter Thread starter chappazz88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 11K
how much did you guys pay for adler? iv only got about 12m :(

Put a bid of about 15mil in, then see how much they want for him. its usually about 20mil + and offer 0 upfront n however much they want over 48months

Luís Guilherme and Dominic Cervi have been brilliant for me.

im sorry but boruc is the best i have ever had then Lung jr and then adler i know adler my rated higher for most people but he made alot of mistakes when i had him

i bought Aerola(sp) from PSG for 120k in the first season with Roma..with doni and logbont(sp) return from injury i was stuck with just 1 keeper who i didnt like the look of so i signed him..played 5 mathes and only conceded once with a 7.02 average..think he will be quality as ive seen pictures of him..

I bought Adler start of 2nd season for Man Utd, 12.5m + Nani, great season, start of 3rd season have signed Akinfeev on a free (joining January :))

Lung jr, Ochoa and Joe Hart have all been immense for me Lung jr was the only reason i got promoted as qpr he earned me so many 1-0 wins and quite a high number of draws as well.

bill hamid, fernando musler, alfonso blanco, cristopher toselli

I said again: Sebastien Frey is best. Try to buy him and you will see. Enjoy

The best are

Alder/Lloris/Anikfeev and Cech

Frey is not as good, but still great GK, about same as Ochoa.

Hart is not as good as Frey or Ochoa but still good.

Best GKs:

1. René Adler (87.60%)
2. Petr Cech (85.77%)
3. José Manuel Reina (84.81%)
4. Iker Casillas (84.54%)
5. Gianluigi Buffon (84.42%)
6. Manuel Neuer (83.90%)
7. Diego Benaglio (83.39%)
8. Hugo Lloris (83.29%)
9. Victor Leandro Bagy (83.13%)
10. Júlio César Soares de Espíndola (82.07%)

Best Bargain GKs:

1. Guillermo Ochoa (80.75%) - £2,000,000 - £2,500,000
2. Yann Sommer (80.53%) - £3,000,000 - £3,500,000
3. Rafael de Carvalho Santos (78.51%) - £4,500,000 - £5,000,000

I got Manuel Neuer, solid as ****. I got him on a free as well. He's as great as every other keeper.

what about Matej Delac ! he's one of the best players of the game in a few years :) anyone having him as a first team player ?

A good bargain for first season is Federico Vilar, at 31 he's got some 5 seasons in him and you can land him for little under 2 Million.

Julio Cesar. Was amazing in my Inter Milan save :).

Back