summerg0th

Reaction score
I was just wondering, if its just my save, or are goalkeepers extremely good in football manager 2014. The most average of goalkeepers turn into Cech or Neuer everytime I play. Be it a League One side or a PL side, GKs are just harder to beat in this FM. Is anyone else having that?

yeah, it seems like every shot into a corner of the net, the keeper doesn't even dive, he just strolls over there to grab it

yeah, it seems like every shot into a corner of the net, the keeper doesn't even dive, he just strolls over there to grab it

yep exactly. they literally walk to the other side of the goal, and catch it like its no problem.

And they react the exact instance the shot comes in, they have superhuman reactions and reflexes no wonder most people have 30+ shots and still can't score, watch the 3D animations and you will see the GK is on the ground in position to save a shot not even half a second after it's been hit, it really is incredible.

Exactly. GKs with really low reflexes are cat like in this game. Its unreal. I've lost count at how many MOTM gone to the CPU's gk. Its been rubbish.