madsen05

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm having a very big problem right now,took me 15 minutes to cool down and be able to write down.
After the first leg of the Championsleague qualification match (4-1 at home) I decided to let my reserves sqad play, unfortunately it didn't go that well and our opponents managed to score the 4-1 in the 90th minute and the 5-1 in the first minute of extra-time.
A few minutes after the short break we scored a goal, no blue pop-up message saying that it was dissallowed , but the scoreboard kept saying "4-1". In the 119th minute we scored another goal, no pop-up, and the text even said that it was his 1st goal in this competition, but it didn't count again.
How is this possible? I'm already pretty mad since at least two players get injured every single game, and now I'm out of the championsleague.

did you score and then it just said goal kick ? this happens quite often also sometimes when i hit the crossbar it just says goal kick. i cant explain it but it does happen quite a lot to me

Thanks for answering!
Both times my players were celebrating and it continued with a kick off for the opponent team.

I've had this but only once and it wasn't an important game so just hoped it'd be a one off , I've also seen throw ins being taken about 10 yards onto the pitch and goalkeepers saving the ball from going for a corner even though the ball is clearly out of play , two words DOG **** :)