Not Played FM in a while due to work but started a new game and this is how it is going so far forgot how good this worked with 12.2 tweak tactic enjoying playing FM again.

This is the best i have had a Striker play with this.

Billy Sharp.
View attachment 271117

Not Played FM in a while due to work but started a new game and this is how it is going so far forgot how good this worked with 12.2 tweak tactic enjoying playing FM again.

This is the best i have had a Striker play with this.

Billy Sharp.
View attachment 271117
Brilliant shame it billy the piglet sharp though

No people this tactic doesnt work does it..................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................................................................View attachment 271322

No people this tactic doesnt work does it..................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................................................................View attachment 271322

Not at all , its so very awful......View attachment 273775 if you cant tell, im being sarcastic to all the people that say its : ****, awful and doesnt work, cause the only things it comes down to is , either your using a God awful tactic , or there not got the best attributes ( should be poacher, huge difference , Necid scored 30 goals in 38 last season set as a Target man, sanogo has got 10 goals in 2 games as a poacher) or your striker(s) are ****.

Not at all , its so very awful......View attachment 273775 if you cant tell, im being sarcastic to all the people that say its : ****, awful and doesnt work, cause the only things it comes down to is , either your using a God awful tactic , or there not got the best attributes ( should be poacher, huge difference , Necid scored 30 goals in 38 last season set as a Target man, sanogo has got 10 goals in 2 games as a poacher) or your striker(s) are ****.
awosme ! which tactic you use ?

awosme ! which tactic you use ?

Im using goals Galore ( Kofloks) , and have my striker set to this. On all of them, ive trained the PPM exactly as they said. And every Position ( Poacher, target man etc) as is said. tweeked them a bit though

namans tweak works really well for me in my chelsea save my team is

courtois
vrsaljko luiz cahill criscito
martinez busquets
hulk torres ox
cavani