Dharrison

Reaction score
I'm at tottenham and got 11 million left to spend and in need of a 15 plus goalscorer if there's one out there for that price??

many thanks

I got Javier Hernandez for £11m first season for Spurs
There's also Yassine Benzia who cost me more than Hernandez at the same time... That still kills me inside.

View attachment 337494 Very happy with him for his season at Villa under my management after his loan spell and to keep Benteke out of the team most of the season isnt an easy thing.

Last edited:
Angelo Henriquez
Anthony Martial
Gabriel Barbosa

All amazing for me at Man Utd

mitrovic 32 games 23 goals first season £11 mill as a target man and been banging them in every season since

If u can get himthen Jackson Martínez is your man.I have never own him(I usualy start very low.). But all my games someone buys him and he scores a lot. One season broke Premier record...
I am usin 14.3 and LFC newest updatete all the time. Dont no how good he is in other versions.

This guy is always a suprise on my game!
Outperformed aguero at city for 2 - 3 years before aguero was sold haha!

Carlos Fierro, can sign for a 3-5mil. Play as a poacher. Had him at Everton, bought him in my second season. Got 24 goals and 14 assists in 1st season for me.

Kevin Volland definitely if you can get him. My favourite player in this years game.

I'm a fan of Jay Emmanuel Thomas. Very good physical attributes. Strong and powerful but has some strong technical attributes too. Makes him a menace in the game and can be picked up for a cheap fee.

A couple of underated goalscorers - Pierre Michel Lassoga (Hamburg) , Simon Makienok ( Brondby ) , Luuk De Jong (PSV) , Alan ( Salzburg) will all get you a minimum 15 goals a season and 3 out of 4 are some of the good targetmen

A couple of underated goalscorers - Pierre Michel Lassoga (Hamburg) , Simon Makienok ( Brondby ) , Luuk De Jong (PSV) , Alan ( Salzburg) will all get you a minimum 15 goals a season and 3 out of 4 are some of the good targetmen

I cant find Lassoga or Makienok?

Rhodes, pratto, fierro, gabbiadini, Rodrigo, immobile or leandro damiao