Alternatively look to loan a Striker who is out of favor at a larger club, offer as much wage as possible and a reasonable fee and you should get someone good. Check out places like Man City, Utd, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter/AC. See if they are unhappy and see what you can do!
Good idea.

United are full to the brim with strikers in the game and real life, and Macheda is normally available for loan.

Budget options:
Eneramo is you're looking for a strong man
Gino Clara as a poacher
Kadlec also as a poacher

Not so budget-oriented:
Cardozo
Guilherme (Dinamo Kyev) - not really sure what you'd need to pay, I got him at the end of the contract in 2013 iirc.
Fred

Or alternatively, look in Brasil, tons of very good strikers there... You'd probably need to pay over 24 months at least for some of those players though, but Guilherme I can most definitely vouch for, amazing striker.

Christian benitez £2mil
great pace acceleration dribbling and finishing

plus only 24 at start of game

two words. Danny Welbeck. this guy as a poacher with run onto ball options is a machine for me. scores 35+ in all competitions in a season, got him for £5m.

As someone said above check Javier Hernandez. On my arsenal save he became transfer listed after 1st season and same on my Palermo save. They ask usually 7m for him which is bargain.

Simon Church or Shane long, play both have poacher. You need good support around them, but you probably have arteta and pienaar (?) so would work well.

Thanks for the input hopefully I'll get at least 1 of them

Kaludjerovic from Red Star.......He scored for me at least 30 goals per a season,in season 2011-12 he scored for me 40 goals,he play 3 years for me,then I sold him to Dortmund.

i really recommend gameiro cos he gets unhappy at lorient really easily- avaible for 4mil