MrKop18

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm wondering any of you know any defenders that consistently score? I had a few in Mangane, Dede and Cannavaro

Koscielny or Mertesacker from corners, free kicks etc, or Vermaelen from active play.

Phil Jagielka scored 12 for me from 57 games in 2012/2013 season. Excellent all round player with average rating of 7.35

papadopolous is a tank if you can get his set piece instructions right :)

Phil Jones has scored over 5 every season so far for me

Inigo Martinez with a more libero role = Long SHottssssssssss (goals)....

Chiellini always seems to score for me even though his jumping stat isn't the best, I guess his high Determination and Work Rate have something to do with it. He's also finished a few times, and once scored from outside the box, that was pretty cool.

Vertonghen - Alderweireld , Ajax's couple , can score like a average striker . Also , Rafael Toloi , Rakitskyi can score too :p

If I remember correctly Mexes has a few PPMs that let him get forward into the attack if you choose.

Vertonghen and Mertesacker thanks to the elongated issue of corner goals bug that has yet to be fixed by SI

:mega facepalm:

SERDAR AZIZ , Bursaspor , 20 Years old !

Solid at the back , fair amount of pace , high determination and marking and scored 8 goals for me last season , and that's only because he was sharing the goals with my 3 other centre halves .

I always set my set pieces to " Mixed " and put one centre half on " attack far post " , and the other one on " Near post flick on " !

Both of them score , both of them are happy , both of them have high ratings and both of them are the opposition's worst nightmare ! :D

Paolo Cannavarro as you said he has scored 3 in the first 10 games which is not bad for a defender in my case.

Not using a corner kick bug and the Roma defenders - Burdisso and Juan score a lot, but they are not class defenders. Just put one to attack the near and the other the far post and then cross in the 6 yard box.

Dragovic scored about 15 goals per season from set pieces for me. Was a bad league though(Switzerland)

Does anyone know a CB and a RB who gets goals for less than £6m?

RB who gets goals ?! That's not the purpose of a right back last time i checked !

But CBs , i'd say Vangelis Moras . Solid Greek CB , can also play as a RB , is free at the start of the game ( about 6.500 in wages ) , and scores a lot from Corners and FKs !

View attachment 253031