SRB19

Reaction score
What is in your opinion the best tactic to have the striker scoring loads of goals? If appreciate it when midfielders and wingers score goals but sometimes it seems like the wingers score more than my striker and I want my striker to be competing for the golden boot.

thanks in advance!

play diamond 4-1-2-1-2?

or if a 4-3-3, keep your striker as poacher, advanced forward, target man or deep lying, but not F9..
and the wide players as AP(S) or wingers on support duty, where in they look to create chances rather than score themselves...
same for the full backs, or FB/WB on auto duty with crossing from deep...
the center mids to look to pass and not to shoot...
that way your striker "should" score the max goals.

What is in your opinion the best tactic to have the striker scoring loads of goals? If appreciate it when midfielders and wingers score goals but sometimes it seems like the wingers score more than my striker and I want my striker to be competing for the golden boot.

thanks in advance!

where in they look to create chances rather than score themselves...
o.png

play diamond 4-1-2-1-2?

or if a 4-3-3, keep your striker as poacher, advanced forward, target man or deep lying, but not F9..
and the wide players as AP(S) or wingers on support duty, where in they look to create chances rather than score themselves...
same for the full backs, or FB/WB on auto duty with crossing from deep...
the center mids to look to pass and not to shoot...
that way your striker "should" score the max goals.

Yeah I could try to make that work for my Everton team tho I prefer 4-2-3-1 denmark.