why?i need a tactic where striker scores a lot and i didn't find some 4231 like that oO)
Could you perhaps gove us some more info. What team are you intending on using. What starting rep as a manager etc.

Also, what is "goalscoring ?". Is it a tactic that is a high risk, high reward, meaning that you will see lots of 4-2, 5-2 matches, or do you need to win like 3-0, 5-0( which is impossible) ?

Could you perhaps gove us some more info. What team are you intending on using. What starting rep as a manager etc.

Also, what is "goalscoring ?". Is it a tactic that is a high risk, high reward, meaning that you will see lots of 4-2, 5-2 matches, or do you need to win like 3-0, 5-0( which is impossible) ?

napoli is my team,cavani is poacher and is that any chance to make ccc with trough balls,or with crosses(i made my own and i was winning but cavani has scored only 10 goals)

napoli is my team,cavani is poacher and is that any chance to make ccc with trough balls,or with crosses(i made my own and i was winning but cavani has scored only 10 goals)

If you want a plug & play, then have a look at my SPLIT 451. People have been getting good results with Napoli using that one.
The FC is the main goalscorer by far in the tactic. IN the ned, its the results that counts by I understand that one also likes the star striker actually scoring 22+ in a season as it brings more enjoyment to the game

If you want a plug & play, then have a look at my SPLIT 451. People have been getting good results with Napoli using that one.
The FC is the main goalscorer by far in the tactic. IN the ned, its the results that counts by I understand that one also likes the star striker actually scoring 22+ in a season as it brings more enjoyment to the game

ok thanks will try it