GobBluthJD

Reaction score
Tactic: http://www.mediafire.com/download/w1ul0qd15839y3x/GoalsGoals_AD39E17C-FB5A-4BC9-A7EF-4FEFD197BF44.fmf

You want to win? You want to score a lot of goals? Well, here you go. Premier League, Champions League, and Capital One Cup wins the first year. 119 goals scored. +78 goal difference. 21 goals from corners. 2 of the top 3 goal scorers. 3 of the top 3 assist makers. 6 of the top 6 average player ratings. It's a beautiful thing.

View attachment 158441

View attachment 158440

View attachment 158439

View attachment 158438

View attachment 158437

View attachment 158436

View attachment 158435

View attachment 158434

View attachment 158433

View attachment 158432

View attachment 158431

View attachment 158430

View attachment 158429

Last edited:
Tried it and I'm conceading a lot of goals and the reason is that even if the cwb is on support they will still push very high up the pitch also when they pushing up so is the two central mids on attack so the moment you loses the ball it's only the two central defenders and the out come **** load of loads....not saying it don't work for others but this is my experience

This could be the tactic to try with a new save!!

I am thinking Aston Villa or are they too much of a cliche?

This tactic will not work for a lower league side. The midfield is non existant.

Try like Angers or Caen from France.

I have little experience in the French Leagues. I am more accustom with the England from Conference up. And Italy from serie B.

(I know this question should be laid on another thread but does anyone know of a good Italian Lower leagues Database?).

I can't say without trying this but wouldn't the midfield have more defensive balance if the two CM's were either set at support or changed to the roles of BBM?

Those averages are nice so early on in the game, think I'm going to give this a try on my career save.

I have little experience in the French Leagues. I am more accustom with the England from Conference up. And Italy from serie B.

(I know this question should be laid on another thread but does anyone know of a good Italian Lower leagues Database?).

Check ==> THIS ONE

Ok so it works for Wycombe but will it work for really small teams like Aston Villa?

You can win the league with Villa. lol. (Note: According to the chicken wing thread)