this also what is corner expliot link please?

how do you set up all the stuff in the first post? how do i use this tactic what exactly do i have to do to use it?

The corner exploit is in this tactic itself.The link to the tactic is in the OP.Download it and put it in Sports Interactive--- Football Manager 2010---Tactics

Noo,the corner exploit is not in the original tactic.I put the corner exploit in version of this tactic

now im confused...

The corner exploit is not in the tactic.

A random dude is showing off that he added the corner exploit to the tactic, but he hasn't linked to it.

If you want the corner exploit, download from the first post and put it in yourself.

i used this tatic with my man utd save i won every competition

scored 138 goals in prem league and rooney top scored with 62 goals in 55 matches

Version 3 is working wonders in the lowest leagues as well. I started a new game with Braintree (BBS);
First season, won BSS (predicted 14th or so)
Second season, won BSP
I'm now halfway through the third season and placed second at the moment, with an unbeaten run for 13 matches. So we might very well get promoted again!

I've downloaded this tactic twice from filefront and it has said download succesful, but I've searched through all my files and can't find it anywhere. It doesn't even give you the option to save it in the tactic file within fm2010. Is there another way of down loading this please?

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Don't worry, I've worked it out! Will let you know how I get on with Arsenal. I've tried a few tactics and always find them hit and miss.

Had some good seasons with Villa, Everton and Chelsea using complete dominance, but find it a very dull tactic to watch.

Well I said I would post my response after 10 games, but the truth is that the tactic was so good I finished a whole season.
It was my first season as Arsenal and had started with someone elses tactic, losing 2 in my first 8 premiership games.
I switched to your tactic and only lost one more for the remainding games........in all competitions! It smashed it up as I claimed all 4 trophies, league, F.A Cup, league cup, and champs league.
I only bought 3 players - Vidal, Sinkiewic, James Rodriguez. I confess I bought some youngsters, but only Verratti was good enough come end of the season to get first team games.

This is a brilliant, brilliant tactic. I dread to think what will happen now I have a chance to spend £61m and can sell players, as, let's face it, no one can afford to buy anyone on the first season on football manager!

Well done mate. By far the best tactic so far. Better than Houghs, complete dominance and total football 3.1

Version 3 is working wonders in the lowest leagues as well. I started a new game with Braintree (BBS);
First season, won BSS (predicted 14th or so)
Second season, won BSP
I'm now halfway through the third season and placed second at the moment, with an unbeaten run for 13 matches. So we might very well get promoted again!

i used this tatic with my man utd save i won every competition

scored 138 goals in prem league and rooney top scored with 62 goals in 55 matches

Well I said I would post my response after 10 games, but the truth is that the tactic was so good I finished a whole season.
It was my first season as Arsenal and had started with someone elses tactic, losing 2 in my first 8 premiership games.
I switched to your tactic and only lost one more for the remainding games........in all competitions! It smashed it up as I claimed all 4 trophies, league, F.A Cup, league cup, and champs league.
I only bought 3 players - Vidal, Sinkiewic, James Rodriguez. I confess I bought some youngsters, but only Verratti was good enough come end of the season to get first team games.

This is a brilliant, brilliant tactic. I dread to think what will happen now I have a chance to spend £61m and can sell players, as, let's face it, no one can afford to buy anyone on the first season on football manager!

Well done mate. By far the best tactic so far. Better than Houghs, complete dominance and total football 3.1
well done,I'm glad because it work with you

Upload to mediafire for someone can't download from filefront
http://www.mediafire.com/?qvp9x0trshkmbss