Resource icon

GOATed 4231 by DawidPL v2

Tactic looks great ill definitely try it out

Last edited:
I think you might have cracked it here! Just started using it with my team, and I have won 5 in a row lost 1 (dodgy game where I had an xG of 3.5 and they had 3 shots and scored 3 goals) and have won 3 in a row since. I am not a really strong team, probably Top 8, but I seem to score quite a lot and don't concede many. I have tried so many tactics where I win most games then lose 8-0 against the Top 6, but this isn't happening with this one as I have beaten Chelsea 2-1. Will update at the end of a full season.

I think you might have cracked it here! Just started using it with my team, and I have won 5 in a row lost 1 (dodgy game where I had an xG of 3.5 and they had 3 shots and scored 3 goals) and have won 3 in a row since. I am not a really strong team, probably Top 8, but I seem to score quite a lot and don't concede many. I have tried so many tactics where I win most games then lose 8-0 against the Top 6, but this isn't happening with this one as I have beaten Chelsea 2-1. Will update at the end of a full season.
that's amazing bro . can't wait till end of the season ! try go for TOP 5 !

Just won La Liga with Celta Vigo without any transfers + whole season on holiday :)

Attachments

• as.png
    as.png
    614.1 KB · Views: 966
  • ccsadas.png
    ccsadas.png
    461.9 KB · Views: 956
  • crrrw.png
    crrrw.png
    434.6 KB · Views: 617
  • gggggggg.png
    gggggggg.png
    407.4 KB · Views: 523
  • trrrw.png
    trrrw.png
    418.5 KB · Views: 665
Hi could you post pictures of formation and instructions? Currently playing on Xbox edition 😅

tested now live on my YT channel and won Ligue 1 and Coupe de france with OL. so far so good ! i hope it will get more shares so more peoples can use this tactic and win more trophies !

Attachments

• ol.png
    ol.png
    438 KB · Views: 637
  • ol1.png
    ol1.png
    615.4 KB · Views: 589
  • ol2.png
    ol2.png
    500.7 KB · Views: 478
  • ol3.png
    ol3.png
    569 KB · Views: 410
  • ol4.png
    ol4.png
    578.5 KB · Views: 591
Tested it live with Stuttgard ! Won Bundesliga in 1st season without any transfers + whole season on holidays !

Attachments

• stt1.png
    stt1.png
    526.7 KB · Views: 613
  • stt.png
    stt.png
    579.4 KB · Views: 587
  • stt2.png
    stt2.png
    366.5 KB · Views: 460
  • stt3.png
    stt3.png
    376 KB · Views: 460
Those are pretty crazy results.

Will try my own holiday tests tomorrow to see if I can achieve anything similar

I wonder why this tactic ain't getting much attention. One of the best tactics i've used this FM.

AFdiTHc.png

Expected to be last by the media

F1ps6T2.png

I wonder why this tactic ain't getting much attention. One of the best tactics i've used this FM.

AFdiTHc.png

Expected to be last by the media

F1ps6T2.png
good results for team that should be relegated. GD looks also amazing but i need to find way to concede less goals

Changed few roles and instructions and it worked better in defence(before i conceded 63 goals compared to 37 after upadates + still most goals in the league)

Now we won way more tackles (before 610 now 858)

Won Treble in first season with WHU without any transfers + whole season on holiday

So now u can download GOATed 4231 by DawidPL v2

Attachments

• wh1.png
    wh1.png
    514.6 KB · Views: 389
  • whu 4.png
    whu 4.png
    589.7 KB · Views: 425
  • whu2.png
    whu2.png
    485.8 KB · Views: 448
  • whu.png
    whu.png
    634.6 KB · Views: 449
  • whu3.png
    whu3.png
    449.6 KB · Views: 386
  • whu5.png
    whu5.png
    582.6 KB · Views: 317
  • whu6.png
    whu6.png
    591.8 KB · Views: 269
  • DawidPL 4231 GOAT v2.fmf
    48.2 KB · Views: 674
Changed few roles and instructions and it worked better in defence(before i conceded 63 goals compared to 37 after upadates + still most goals in the league)

Won Treble in first season with WHU without any transfers + whole season on holiday

Have you used OI?

this one didnt work very well for me unfortunately