Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
View attachment 339224

Prologue

Hello everyone welcome to my football manager 2014 last and final tactic thread god like in my
long career i have used many different tactics all with the same philosophy except for this one I wanted to create the counter tactic with my Bayern Munchen team in season 2049.

What is my style and approuch?
My method when I play football manager is to build a team that like suits my style most of my tactics are fast counter attacking no tika takic rubbish get the job done.

Since the start of this save I have evolved this tactic in to this and I knew if I was to have a successful long term game i would need to change as well most of my games ended pretty quickly because i would not change my own approach.

View attachment 339223
View attachment 339190
The 4231 is a great starting point I used it with Ebbsfleet at the start of this save you start to build a simple but effective team using it your win ratio will increase dramatically the only problem i found using this tactic is i did conceded a lot more goals because I was committing to many players forward but like i said if you want to use this tactic for a mid table side then be perfect for you.

What i won using this tactic

Seven premier league trophies 4 champions leagues 4 Fa Cups 6 Capital one cups

View attachment 339222View attachment 339221View attachment 339220View attachment 339219View attachment 339218View attachment 339217View attachment 339216
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/164422-ebbsfleet-wonder-tactic.html

Now for my Counter tactic the god like

This is a project i will be working on till fm15 it is a 532 and has been very effective with Bayern Munchen First season in controll i won the Champions league for a five time in my career and for the first time with bayern all sowe was crowned league chamnpions I have not completed season two yet.
What i won so far
View attachment 339214View attachment 339212

Main stats i look for in a player
Goalkeeper
View attachment 339209View attachment 339208

Wing backs Right
View attachment 339207 View attachment 339206

Wing backs left
View attachment 339205View attachment 339204

Defenders
View attachment 339203View attachment 339202View attachment 339201

View attachment 339200

Midfilders
View attachment 339199View attachment 339198View attachment 339197

View attachment 339196

Strikers

View attachment 339195View attachment 339194View attachment 339193

View attachment 339189

I dont use Oi

My training is the same in every tactic
View attachment 339192

Will upload the final table win the season is complete and the fixture list think thats every think you need to know so go and win game leave me good feed back and the bad.

Last edited:
Would be great to hear any feed back who ever has used this tactic set

I usually play FMC so will use it tomorrow and get back to you mate

You're using a cover stopper combo with offside trap? Mixed agression with staying in line?

You're using a cover stopper combo with offside trap? Mixed agression with staying in line?

Hi Ingneos79 Yes i use cover stopper combo it works vey well with the off side trap before i would concied goals around 50+ now around 24 goals per season a huge improvement to my previous tactics.

mixed aggression stay in line?? wheres them instructions

1. What do you use for Match Training and what %?
2. Do you setup individual training?
3. Do you use the 4-2-3-1 & 5-3-2 or just one now?

Well, the basis of offside trap is simple. You stand near opponent, and make a step forward at correct moment resulting in the trap. That is why both defenders should be long time teammates with great communication, and both on same role and defend duty so that they stay in one line. If you ask one of them to close down early, and another later (mixed agression), offside trap wont work well. Also, If you want the covering defender to function properly, you shouldn't be using a high line, as that way he has to much space to cover. He should really be on zonal marking, guarding his area of the pitch. Hassling will make him close down early and man mark, so he wont perform properly.

Last edited:
Well, the basis of offside trap is simple. You stand near opponent, and make a step forward at correct moment resulting in the trap. That is why both defenders should be long time teammates with great communication, and both on same role and defend duty so that they stay in one line. If you ask one of them to close down early, and another later (mixed agression), offside trap wont work well. Also, If you want the covering defender to function properly, you shouldn't be using a high line, as that way he has to much space to cover. He should really be on zonal marking, guarding his area of the pitch. Hassling will make him close down early and man mark, so he wont perform properly.

Hi Ingeos that makes a lot mroe senes i will make some tweeks my three centre backs havebeen in my team now for three seasons any other tips?

1. What do you use for Match Training and what %?
2. Do you setup individual training?
3. Do you use the 4-2-3-1 & 5-3-2 or just one now?

Hi rich sorry for the late replie been busy all morning becase i play fmc mode i dont use individual training right now i am using my god like tactic with bayern 5-3-2.

All so as training goes i do have a set up that works great just follow this guide and your be ok.
1 first step as soon as you in put the tactic select Team cohesion very high and in pre season.
2 When pre season is over select trainig to fitness all the way upto september high.
3 After september switch it to Defending high all the way up to december and january.
4 When you get to january change it back to Attacking all the way to march the 1st.
5 From March go to Team cohesion all the way to may then swtch too fitness for the remainder of the season.

View attachment 681533

Prologue

Hello everyone welcome to my football manager 2014 last and final tactic thread god like in my
long career i have used many different tactics all with the same philosophy except for this one I wanted to create the counter tactic with my Bayern Munchen team in season 2049.

What is my style and approuch?
My method when I play football manager is to build a team that like suits my style most of my tactics are fast counter attacking no tika takic rubbish get the job done.

Since the start of this save I have evolved this tactic in to this and I knew if I was to have a successful long term game i would need to change as well most of my games ended pretty quickly because i would not change my own approach.

View attachment 681534
View attachment 681602
The 4231 is a great starting point I used it with Ebbsfleet at the start of this save you start to build a simple but effective team using it your win ratio will increase dramatically the only problem i found using this tactic is i did conceded a lot more goals because I was committing to many players forward but like i said if you want to use this tactic for a mid table side then be perfect for you.

What i won using this tactic

Seven premier league trophies 4 champions leagues 4 Fa Cups 6 Capital one cups

View attachment 681535View attachment 681536View attachment 681537View attachment 681538View attachment 681541View attachment 681542View attachment 681544
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/164422-ebbsfleet-wonder-tactic.html

Now for my Counter tactic the god like

This is a project i will be working on till fm15 it is a 532 and has been very effective with Bayern Munchen First season in controll i won the Champions league for a five time in my career and for the first time with bayern all sowe was crowned league chamnpions I have not completed season two yet.
What i won so far
View attachment 681547View attachment 681551

Main stats i look for in a player
Goalkeeper
View attachment 681559View attachment 681561

Wing backs Right
View attachment 681564 View attachment 681567

Wing backs left
View attachment 681570View attachment 681573

Defenders
View attachment 681576View attachment 681578View attachment 681581

View attachment 681582

Midfilders
View attachment 681585View attachment 681587View attachment 681590

View attachment 681592

Strikers

View attachment 681593View attachment 681595View attachment 681596

View attachment 681603

I dont use Oi

My training is the same in every tactic
View attachment 681599

Will upload the final table win the season is complete and the fixture list think thats every think you need to know so go and win game leave me good feed back and the bad.

Can you run this tactic on FM14 usual, you think this tactic works with Bayern with their team from the year 2014? What is your generall training out and match training?

Would be appreciated for answers:)

Can you run this tactic on FM14 usual, you think this tactic works with Bayern with their team from the year 2014? What is your generall training out and match training?

Yes you can use it in usual game mode mate would recomend the 5-3-2 for teams with better defenders though as fpr training this is what i do.

All so as training goes i do have a set up that works great just follow this guide and your be ok.
1 first step as soon as you in put the tactic select Team cohesion very high and in pre season.
2 When pre season is over select trainig to fitness all the way upto september high.
3 After september switch it to Defending high all the way up to december and january.
4 When you get to january change it back to Attacking all the way to march the 1st.
5 From March go to Team cohesion all the way to may then swtch too fitness for the remainder of the season.

sorry for the late replie been on last of us all afternoon

Yes you can use it in usual game mode mate would recomend the 5-3-2 for teams with better defenders though as fpr training this is what i do.

Is this training guide for general training or match training? There is no problem, would be appreciated for the help :)