Resource icon

Download God of Chaos V1 1

• Thread starter Thread starter CVP87
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 8K
Yir i can see that bro.
But when i try to make them by my self is dosent work, :(
I can only make 2 Match Practice on the schedule and not 3 like you.
Don't delete the match practices, drag them to the slots

Hi sir if you don’t mind can you give me player instruction I’m on Xbox please .
Apologies I'm away at the moment on a family holiday. Won't be home until the 28th September. Maybe some kind soul can post them for you. If not if you search god of chaos v1 in Google it should show on another site

hi sir can I see your lineup page please. Are you using an segundo volante n roaming playmaker or just the normal god of chaos tactic.
I'm playing with the normal tactic, which is the meta tactic of this FM24, used in the World Cup and everything

Well after posting this lost all my game files after I started a new safe and it had overwritten my main game. Done a restore point on my pc but to no avail game is gone. Going after start all over again ☹️ Surely it is on my pc somewhere but I also emptied the recycle bin so doubt it.

Yir i can see that bro.
But when i try to make them by my self is dosent work, :(
I can only make 2 Match Practice on the schedule and not 3 like you.
You need to drag match practice across to the slot, do not replace it with another training module otherwise you will lose it and not be able to get it back unless you load the schedule up again. drag match practice, do not replace it but you can replace the others

Can you tell us which attributes are most important for each role?
So for me, acceleration and pace is key for any outfield role, I aim to go no less than 14 in those attributes, but I also tend to go with the following attributes with no less than a value of 12 - Anticipation, Concentration, Balance. I also look for additional attributes in accordance with the role

FB - Stamina, Work rate - as they will be up and down flanks
BPD - Jumping, Positioning
DM - Stamina, Work rate, Aggression
IF - Dribbling, Off the ball - I also tend to train them to beat offside trap
AM - Dribbling, Passing, Vision - I also train try killers balls often
AF - Dribbling, Off the ball, Finishing - Again with beat offside trap

Back