Danno80

Reaction score
I've been promoted to the Brazil 1st Division and I need 4 or 5 players to compete with teams like Botafogo and Sao Paulo.

I've got no transfer money and 12,000 pounds of wages spare. The board is not allowing any increase in wages and transfers...

It's currently 1st Jan 2012.

Last edited:
Free's and cheap loans. Have a look at young players who the bigger teams in Brazil have let go and try and get some bargain loans in. Look for a parent club as-well, if possible. Can't necessarily help on specific players, I primarily manage in Europe.

Keep hold of Rafael Toloi is an obvious thing one would say. Also there's this guy Tardelly who was pretty good in FM 11. Started at Goias. I don't know how he is in FM 12. Bernardo - Cruzeiro on loan shall be good as well.

i think u could get evson whos a great defensive all rounder
see if daniel carvalho is transfer listed u can loan him if he is

Thanks for the help. I looked into all of those players and they were either too expensive or didn't fit the positions I needed.
The start of season expectations came around after that post and I had £375k to spend. Spent £160k and used the rest to increase the wage budget.
I managed to get Vânderson (a handy DM who started at Paysandu) and Lincoln (a CM that started at Palmeiras) on free transfers.
São Paulo (parent club) loaned me Marcelo Cañete, but I have to retrain him to fit my formation.
Bought Alé from Atlético Mineiro for £100k and Kanu from Anderlecht for £60k.
Also trying to get Wellington from Hoffenheim in a straight player swap.

My future is looking a lot brighter now...

Same situation here... Any recommendations?