Going Away!!!

Kris

Reaction score
Well im going on holiday for two weeks.

12 of us have rented a cabin up north. Balloch to be exact so i might go and beat up Gregor while im there :D

Anyway cya all in two weeks.

:O

I live no where near Ballock anyway or you wud be gettin a tanking

Ballocks a nice place though.

Have fun Kris, don't forget the lube.

Why would you want to go there? with 12 other guys....
What is it there, like a popular night club place or like a quiet countryside place?

It's a nice area and it's good for getting tanked :D

NO ***!!!!

Ye but with 12 guys together and a lot of alcohol. I wouldn't risk it. R U sure all ur mates are straight especially the one who's idea it was and booked the cabin. :p

clackerbag said:
Ye but with 12 guys together and a lot of alcohol. I wouldn't risk it. R U sure all ur mates are straight especially the one who's idea it was and booked the cabin. :p
Clacks is right, you had better take care or you may receive a sneeky bumming when you're sleeing ;)

Anyway, have fun!

Kris said:
It's a nice area and it's good for getting tanked :D

NO ***!!!!

Its pretty pointless for someone youre age, my age it has a point as u want to drink somewhere where theres n ochance of getting in ****.

Can someone explain what it is? A holiday resort? just a place in the country? a nightclub area? near a beach etc?

I stopped of in Balloch, its a very smalll wiuth nothing apart from a pub/restraunt/hotel, a Mc D's & a takeaway. I think its called the gateway to Loch Lomond.

Are you missing me yet?. It's freezing up here we went to Dumbarton yesterday and got ****** in some night club was good.

How are things over here?

ahhh Dumbarton, thats why I wa sin Ballock i was going to see Dumbarton vs Alloa